Home

Best feature

This is a discussion on Best feature within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2007, 04:45 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Best feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
Althought it looks much improved, I can take or leave Campus Legend and Super Sim. I'm a big Dynasty mode player... and play all my games too. I don't want to have computer simmed stats for my team. I wish they would have added the IN-GAME SAVES for us Dynasty mode players though.
I think I will use the super-sim, but only after I have pulled my starters. I don't mind playing through a whole game, especially if I'm going for a shut-out because I play on Heisman with the sliders ridiculously in favor of the computer, so when I am blowing someone out for a change, I really don't mind.

I would like to have the in-game save though. Its brutal when the baby starts screaming at 11:30 and you are only half way through the 3rd quarter and you know its just not going to happen getting the rest of that game in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2007, 05:39 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

They should have in game saves.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:54 PM   #27
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

This may sound crazy, but what if you printed that out on crisp paper, addressed it to yourself with EA's address as the return address, mailed it to yourself, and then showed to him as if you received it in the mail like a postcard?

Just something else to give it authenticity.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:59 PM   #28
Fum police

ndeezlo's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortsoldier
This may sound crazy, but what if you printed that out on crisp paper, addressed it to yourself with EA's address as the return address, mailed it to yourself, and then showed to him as if you received it in the mail like a postcard?

Just something else to give it authenticity.
and then posted it in the right thread?

BOT: Last year or maybe two years ago, I would just switch the controller to computer controlled and let the game finish CPU vs. CPU in blowouts. I'd go do something else around the house.

Kid Rock, "I'm the catalyst for everything."

Tumblred

Last edited by ndeezlo; 06-29-2007 at 06:02 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:02 PM   #29
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndeezlo
and then posted it in the right thread?

BOT: Last year or maybe two years ago, I would just switch the controller to computer controlled at let the game finish CPU vs. CPU in blowouts.
Oops. lol
Old 06-29-2007, 06:42 PM   #30
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
Althought it looks much improved, I can take or leave Campus Legend and Super Sim. I'm a big Dynasty mode player... and play all my games too. I don't want to have computer simmed stats for my team. I wish they would have added the IN-GAME SAVES for us Dynasty mode players though.

Co-Sign.

When I'm done with Dynasty mode, I'm done with the game. That will probably be after about 250, 10-11 minute Quarter games though.

For me playing with that freshman LB or WR, remembering how hard it was to snag them during recruiting, seeing if they're the real deal or not, is just as interesting as playing a close game against a rival team.

Getting some carries for a walk on RB who otherwise would never get a sniff of the field, and having him break a 20 yard touchdown run.

With the way I approach things there aren't any boring or meaningless plays in any game. Every game has 50 stories going on simultaneously.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:10 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

It may just be crazy enough to work to be honest..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »