Home

Erin Andrews Gets in the Game with NCAA Football 10

This is a discussion on Erin Andrews Gets in the Game with NCAA Football 10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2009, 04:01 PM   #65
Rookie

notoriouzwun's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: At least Erin Andrews "is in the game"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
Notice in the video how Staffords turning his head. Look at the picture off the Erin Andrews thing also and notice how the reciever has his head tuned as hes looks to be moving to the line. The OL/DL in the video fighting it out. The defender here actually looing up at the ball. I can only see promising things from all this.

CAS huh.....hrm....I can replace that Community College in Tucson with a real school. ----Blah Your killing me! Here I was excited too!

Last edited by notoriouzwun; 04-15-2009 at 04:02 PM. Reason: adam decided o remv screnshot lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2009, 04:02 PM   #66
Rookie

the onizzle's Arena

OVR: 4

Look in the background (left) at the OU defender stumbling and the Tech Olineman who just shoved him the back. I'm afraid this means the block in the back plague is still very well a part of '10.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:11 PM   #67
Rookie

notoriouzwun's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by the onizzle

Look in the background (left) at the OU defender stumbling and the Tech Olineman who just shoved him the back. I'm afraid this means the block in the back plague is still very well a part of '10.
Maybe they will add a penalty for it? NHL 09 introduced two penalties through patches in their game, boarding and checking from behind. So we never know. By the way the depth perspective on this screen is nice.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:13 PM   #68
Banned

OVR: 11

lol i really hope they add new cleats, my dad runs a shoe store lol so and the newer ones are badass
Old 04-15-2009, 04:13 PM   #69
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by the onizzle
I think it will be called a penalty in NCAA 10 though(I believed Russ mentioned something like that). but watching that part of the video again in slow motion, i don't think it was from behind, it was more from the side, then he rolled over. then the linemen looked down at him as if to mock him before moving on. lol, PA is awesome.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here

Last edited by Solidice; 04-15-2009 at 04:16 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:30 PM   #70
Rookie

the onizzle's Arena

Quote:
I think it will be called a penalty in NCAA 10 though(I believed Russ mentioned something like that). but watching that part of the video again in slow motion, i don't think it was from behind, it was more from the side, then he rolled over. then the linemen looked down at him as if to mock him before moving on. lol, PA is awesome.
Cool. Just got annoying to be controlling a defender in the open field and any time an offensive player (non ballcarrier) got within a few feet of you it ended up with the defender getting shoved down from behind or at least stumbling. Literally a couple of clipping flags could be thrown every dang play.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:39 PM   #71
Rookie

mesyes25's Arena

Quote:
also noticed in the video that Texas Tech will have their white jersey/black pants combo in. we at least get 1 away alternate.
yea i noticed that too, maybe we get to mix match pant and jersey combos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2009, 04:46 PM   #72
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17

Erin Andrews is in the game...I'm having a hard time dealing with this.

ZZZZZING

I'm too funny, right?For realsies...she doesn't have to score a touchdown to celebrate with my mascot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »