Home

Dynamic Attendance?

This is a discussion on Dynamic Attendance? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2010, 03:49 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Dynamic Attendance?

I thought it was in this year, but no that greatly implemented. I had a dynasty as Wyoming and if I remember correctly their stadium holds around 10,000, or at least thats the highest I ever got attendance too. But in the first season and a half, I only had an average attendance of around 5,000. The only thing was, at the games start, it looked like 85% of the seats were filled. So I had 3,500 people in the stadium who didn't buy tickets. But when it started getting to 10,000 after I finally had my first winning season, it looked full.

― Plato
Old 05-06-2010, 09:30 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 9

Madden 2011 has it, so id hope NCAA 2011 will have it as well. However with the ESPN presentation, the specific team entrances, new equipment and refs on the field, if it doesn't show up, i'll be able to over look it.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:34 PM   #11
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

This was in at least NCAA '10, if not '09.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2010, 09:58 PM   #12
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Yeah come on guys, it was one of the few things they actually added in 10. However I do agree, its implemented horribly. Its not done enough IMO. It just seemed random in terms of the teams success. Plus it wasn't that responsive to my teams success if they sucked and I built them up.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:07 PM   #13
Rookie

The Gunslinger's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
Yeah come on guys, it was one of the few things they actually added in 10. However I do agree, its implemented horribly. Its not done enough IMO. It just seemed random in terms of the teams success. Plus it wasn't that responsive to my teams success if they sucked and I built them up.

Look back at the old gen NCAA versions (I think it started in 04') where dynamic attendance was first instituted. The dynamic attendence was much better defined then NCAA 10'. If you played at a less prestigious school, the crowd was clearly defined as quiet and filling out the lower sections of the stadium with few to no people in the upper decks. In some situations there would be just a few fans scattered around the stadium and the band!
Old 05-06-2010, 10:12 PM   #14
Pro

blackscorpion11's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
Will this be in this year? Nothing's worse than playing with or against a team like Tulane in front of a soldout Superdome.

thats a good idea...it would add realism...

Be nice to have Dynamic weather as well
Old 05-06-2010, 10:17 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Nebraska doesnt need dynamic attendance. Just keep the sell outs coming even on the game EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2010, 10:55 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfRed75
Nebraska doesnt need dynamic attendance. Just keep the sell outs coming even on the game EA.

Alabama's the same way too. We've sold out every game since 1988 I believe. If they add a spring game in then they might as well pack the place out since we've had 90k+ twice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »