Home

NCAA Football 12 - All New Enhanced In-Game Presentation, Traditions and Celebrations

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 - All New Enhanced In-Game Presentation, Traditions and Celebrations within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2011, 09:26 PM   #65
Rookie

xBaBaBooeyx's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 12 - All New Enhanced In-Game Presentation, Traditions and Celebrat

I'm excited and hope EA brings some nice improvements, but let's face it, they're never gonna give us everything we ask for.

Those of u calling for Gameday, that might be a cool addition but u know after watching it a few times you'll start skipping it. I'd rather see a focus on in game presentation and on the field improvements.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2011, 09:45 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 31
Fix the gameplay, fix recruiting attributes for incoming freshman, fix dynasty scheduling....etc
Old 03-01-2011, 09:45 PM   #67
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA Football 12 - All New Enhanced In-Game Presentation, Traditions and Celebrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBaBaBooeyx
I'm excited and hope EA brings some nice improvements, but let's face it, they're never gonna give us everything we ask for.

Those of u calling for Gameday, that might be a cool addition but u know after watching it a few times you'll start skipping it. I'd rather see a focus on in game presentation and on the field improvements.
I agree completely with that.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:36 PM   #68
Rookie

TrojanMan3's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBaBaBooeyx

If there is new information each time then i wont skip. Everyone has their own thing. I still watch the pitiful pre game thing they have now. It just adds to my game
78 Consensus All-Americans
Fight On
Old 03-01-2011, 11:24 PM   #69
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
Fix the gameplay, fix recruiting attributes for incoming freshman, fix dynasty scheduling....etc
sporting the Gamebreaker icon, my very first football video game, old skool PSX WUUUUTTTTTTT!!!! Beast......but yea, they need to fix the ratings for some positions and those kickers? omg.....
Old 03-02-2011, 12:34 AM   #70
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

oh look, a bunch of users overreacting...talk about nothing new
Old 03-02-2011, 01:38 AM   #71
Rookie

TrojanMan3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
oh look, a bunch of users overreacting...talk about nothing new
Unneeded
78 Consensus All-Americans
Fight On
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2011, 02:02 AM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan3
As someone stated already, unless there is a new engine created, there wont be big upgrades in the game play like people want. you will continue to see small things. So presentation is what takes peoples minds off the horrible gameplay. Maybe if people lower their expectations then they wouldnt be so highly disappointed with the Game or gameplay.
This may be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Why should we lower our expectations? Sure, lets all just expect to blow *** and when it is actual somewhat mediocre we will all be impressed. We have a right to have high expectations. It is what keeps these developers from totally flopping. Imagine if we all were just content on mediocre, then the developers would have no motivation or reason to add anything new.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »