Home

3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included

This is a discussion on 3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #49
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: 3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
2) Well we can clearly see the running animation still SUCK!
I hope that is just early build. Because those are basically the same animations.
RB animations were/are one of the main things I wanted to be changed.
All the faces were the old faces, so there is a good chance that they dont want to show off anything uo to date
Old 04-03-2012, 12:24 PM   #50
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: 3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi_hawks
Only thing I liked about this was the image of the Hawks hoisting Floyd the pig

In all seriousness, these updates sound cool, but they will mean jack unless the majority of development time was spent on fixing gameplay. I could care less about USC's chant....
Can't blame the graphics and audio people for the gameplay. They "did" their job. Just have to wait and see if the gameplay team did theirs.

Has anyone thought that maybe the videos and screens we saw yesterday were showing off all the new stuff, but implemented into NCAA 12. This could mean that they really,really,REALLY didn't want to show off all of the gameplay goodies that NCAA 13 has to offer. For all we know NCAA 13 could look like Madden and play like FIFA. Yeah... I'm The Anti-That Guy Guy
Old 04-03-2012, 12:30 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by adub88
I hope we see something different on the 17th. How many years do we have to ask for fluid running animations????
It doesn't matter what you ask for, they're not going to do it until someone at EA actually agrees with you (or us). And right now, they don't have anyone who does. So we get more mascots and motion blur and a couple of new laser accurate stadiums. Which brings me to another point, does anyone really care that much how accurate the stadium is? Maybe I'm in the minority but a stadium that isn't laser accurate has never once impacted my enjoyment (or lack there of) of any sports game. Matter of fact, when I'm actually playing the game I can't even see the stadium (for the most part). And the parts you can see like the walls behind the end zone, the space between the stands and the field, and things like that never seem accurate in scale. If anything you think they would make an attempt to make the things you can see to scale.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2012, 12:33 PM   #52
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Hopefully a lot people can find some closure on April 17th and realize that the gameplay in this series is simply not going to ever measure up to their wishes,and then they can move on.

Sadly, though it will probably instead lead to three months of people poisoning threads, bitching about how they're not buying the game this year.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:39 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 9

Wait!?!??!...................... They added motion blur!?!?!?!? You know how long I have wanted this?? This is a definite buy!! I might get 2 copies!! Woohoo!!!

Last edited by outkaz79; 04-03-2012 at 01:11 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

Motion Blur this year is the animated pylon of last year and the wind socks on the FG bar 2 years ago
Old 04-03-2012, 01:09 PM   #55
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8
Most of you do realize that they have nothing to do with gameplay right? Yes, Motion Blur is a common thing in many video games, doesn't mean they can't let us know that NCAA finally has it.

They also didn't touch on animations, which either a) means they aren't responsible for doing them, or b) they're not discussing animations yet.

This is the first playbook, and people are bitching about things already that have nothing to do with this one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 15

This forum is going to absolutely self destruct on April 17th..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »