Home

OS Roundtable: What do you think of the NCAA Football Gameplay Enhancements?

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: What do you think of the NCAA Football Gameplay Enhancements? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2012, 10:11 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: OS Roundtable: What do you think of the NCAA Football Gameplay Enhancements?

There is no way EA can we with y'all ...Its very funny on here 1st y'all complained and ask why this is not in there or that not in....then when they start trying to fix it you stay it should have already been in there and to top that off you want better passing, super lb gone, DB play improved ...OK we listened to y'all so let's right the ship....and then boom it want work right anyways so what's the point.....see they can't win...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2012, 10:12 AM   #42
Rookie

Re: OS Roundtable: What do you think of the NCAA Football Gameplay Enhancements?

GUYS... LETS BE THE CHANGE... LETS FORCE THEM TO MAKE A BETTER GAME OR STEPDOWN AND LET SOMEONE ELSE GIVE IT A SHOT. all we have to do is not purchase this overpriced rendition of ncaa 10. Its really not that hard.. if we don't buy the supply then we force the hand on them..
JUST REMEMBER WHY YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH FOOTBALL IN THE FIRST PLACE. Everything we want in this game is being played out every weekend during the season, the best game series don't push out another title each year.. why are we settling for crap!!
I cant do this alone and I cant do this with just 100 of you, we really need to make a dent on this mothership.
I will not buy this game until we have real time physics, actual recruitment(travel,scout,build relationships) and great presentations from espn integrated.
anyone else in for making a real change!
If you think this is crazy then your not the right person for this movement!
Lets be the change guys, EA is not doing it, were the reason they can keep up with this trash, stop buying the supply.
We can do it guys, just one year!!!
Sacrifice,
GOD BLESS
Old 04-19-2012, 10:19 AM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manslaughterin9
GUYS... LETS BE THE CHANGE... LETS FORCE THEM TO MAKE A BETTER GAME OR STEPDOWN AND LET SOMEONE ELSE GIVE IT A SHOT. all we have to do is not purchase this overpriced rendition of ncaa 10. Its really not that hard.. if we don't buy the supply then we force the hand on them..
JUST REMEMBER WHY YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH FOOTBALL IN THE FIRST PLACE. Everything we want in this game is being played out every weekend during the season, the best game series don't push out another title each year.. why are we settling for crap!!
I cant do this alone and I cant do this with just 100 of you, we really need to make a dent on this mothership.
I will not buy this game until we have real time physics, actual recruitment(travel,scout,build relationships) and great presentations from espn integrated.
anyone else in for making a real change!
If you think this is crazy then your not the right person for this movement!
Lets be the change guys, EA is not doing it, were the reason they can keep up with this trash, stop buying the supply.
We can do it guys, just one year!!!
Sacrifice,
GOD BLESS
Like who is going to make a NCAA football game 2k could have made one years ago and didn't...Who...any football coming on the market will get ran out of town just like backbreaker did...

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk
Old 04-19-2012, 10:24 AM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
Like who is going to make a NCAA football game 2k could have made one years ago and didn't...Who...any football coming on the market will get ran out of town just like backbreaker did...

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk
my friend,
I would rather watch real football than playing this series for another year. We can make them change. The only reason they haven't is because we still buy the game. No risk no reward, bigger the risk the bigger the reward.
Its to big of a market for another company not to give it a try. You gotta have faith, we are the sole reason EA football is still around.
GOD BLESS
Old 04-19-2012, 10:33 AM   #45
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

This has been my sentiment all along. It just wasn't enough for me to say YES I'm going to go out and purchase NCAA. Knowing that Madden will be similar in many respects I just cannot purchase two games with the same frustrations. Also, I will agree with Boilerbuzz here, while it is great they will have 25 trajectories, this is still part of the problem with their football games. All of those trajectories will be "fixed" in a sense. Like he said, unless there is a ball physics engine in the game, it only feeds into the problem and I am not convinced that they cannot add a ball physics engine to the game. It all comes down to decisions and how those things will impact the game later on.

I want these games to be great and I'm willing to give them a shot through Season Pass. But the habit of buying them just because must stop. That said, I'm not going to fault their effort.

Last edited by LBzrule; 04-19-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2012, 11:15 AM   #46
Rookie

The_Gaming_Disciple's Arena

OVR: 8
Has anyone addressed to EA abut the cut scenes during gameplay where the crowd is facing backwards...SMH
Old 04-19-2012, 11:36 AM   #47
MVP

OVR: 28
I think the enhancements sound awesome. If they work as advertised should be a better effort.

Lets hope OD works out of the gate.

Overall excited to see the game in action.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:07 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
Loving it. It directly addressed the issues I had with NCAA 12 and kept '12 from being a worthy follow up to NCAA 11.
Ditto for me....I just hope that everything they are claiming is true. If so then July 6 can't come early enough for me!!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »