Home

what team and offense will you choose

This is a discussion on what team and offense will you choose within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2012, 08:23 PM   #25
Rookie

PhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: what team and offense will you choose

Thinking about starting with Buffalo in the MAC. I like their blue/white/black and their logo. Plus the MAC always seems pretty competitive. After a few years with them id take either Maryland, Boston College, ASU, Penn State, or UK
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 10:04 PM   #26
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice Malone
where did you see that they added army's winbone?
Actually I was looking for the same thing. http://forums.traditionsportsonline....s.76800/page-3

And a few other places have said the same thing

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!
Old 05-14-2012, 10:14 PM   #27
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
Typically like to run a spread run based offense with a quick QB. Although on 2012 I had a running back that was 260 with 95 speed so I used some power running.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II with Tapatalk 2
Old 05-15-2012, 02:44 AM   #28
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

One thing that may change my thinking offensively is if the effectiveness of certain plays/formations improves this year. If the Pistol read option game actually works this year without a brutally slow mesh and there are a bunch of corresponding plays (some 2 back formations to run triple, orbit/jet motions, Dana Holgorsen's little tip pass off the jet motion), I will run Pistol almost exclusively. My air raid offense was based out of Pistol and it ended up being one of my most effective running offenses because I could spread it out 4 wide and quick audible to a HB Dive if the D spread out.

If Pistol continues to not work, I'll just go between spread option, air raid, power option depending on my personnel. I hope they introduce new plays/formations before release like they did last year.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:33 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

I think I'm going to do a WVU dynasty this year as WVU makes its move to the Big 12. With a hell of an offense in a conference with lots of it, it should be fun!

I will do an air raid offense, most likely, so lots of passing.

A lot of times, I like to stick with pro-style formations, but I think I'm going to go all out with the air raid this year.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:52 AM   #30
Rookie

Jakeboutte's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
I'll use SMU (especially if their new Nike threads are in it) and I'll use their playbook until I can come up with my own. Last year I had a nice custom playbook, took me about 2 hours to make (offense only) so I'll probably do that again.
After I wrote my post, I looked up SMUs roster. It looks promising, I think I will start a dynasty with them and try to build them up!
Old 05-15-2012, 04:01 AM   #31
Rookie

pigsooie3's Arena

OVR: 5

Team with nice uniforms
Created playbook

PSN:FrshOutaBubblGum
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2012, 01:39 PM   #32
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
One thing that may change my thinking offensively is if the effectiveness of certain plays/formations improves this year. If the Pistol read option game actually works this year without a brutally slow mesh and there are a bunch of corresponding plays (some 2 back formations to run triple, orbit/jet motions, Dana Holgorsen's little tip pass off the jet motion), I will run Pistol almost exclusively. My air raid offense was based out of Pistol and it ended up being one of my most effective running offenses because I could spread it out 4 wide and quick audible to a HB Dive if the D spread out.

If Pistol continues to not work, I'll just go between spread option, air raid, power option depending on my personnel. I hope they introduce new plays/formations before release like they did last year.
ive always liked to see the pistol used primarily in a run & shoot offense. really surprised june jones doesnt run it like that at smu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »