Home

NCAA Football 13 Screenshot - Oklahoma vs. West Virginia

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Screenshot - Oklahoma vs. West Virginia within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2012, 02:40 AM   #65
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA Football 13 Screenshot - Oklahoma vs. West Virginia

For the people saying you can overlook this stuff if gameplay is good why should us the consumer who spends vasts amounts of money on these products have to settle for 1 or another?

From the screens we have seen so far it looks like they haven't upgraded this side of the game at all which is unacceptable.
For all it's other faults at least each year madden looks better and better whilst also trying to fix it's gameplay. Not the case with NCAA which regularly looks old and plays badly.

It's also my own damn fault because no matter how poor a product they release each year with 'A new ticker' or 'better blocking' or 'CC that sounds good but isn't and then don't even fix it for next year ' I still buy it due to having to get a college football fix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2012, 03:48 AM   #66
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

The graphics were already pretty damn good in NCAA 12, so I can live with them not being very improved for NCAA 13. The big graphical leap of this generation, IMO, was from NCAA 10 to NCAA 11, anyways.

The football size is somewhat problematic, but I honestly hardly ever notice it.
Old 05-17-2012, 05:27 AM   #67
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

The OU on the the helmet looks WAY too small. SMH....they actually had everything right with OU back in NCAA '11

[/center]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers

this is what most people were upset about in NCAA 12. there were very few posters on here who stopped playing NCAA 12 because of the lack of updated gear.
Actually, I got rather peeved at the uniforms not getting dirty. It's not the main reason I quit playing but it was icing on the cake. Yes, I know the color unis got dirty, but the white ones didnt, which was dumb.
Old 05-17-2012, 05:33 AM   #68
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoo22
I don't see how you can tell what conference logo that is. Too small for me to see

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II with Tapatalk 2
If you cant tell that patch on his chest is a Big East patch both shape and design then a) you dont watch much college football, or b) you need a new computer, or c) you need to look at the screenshot on something other than your phone

wait a minute now ..upon further review i have no idea what that patch is because it seems to be neither the bigeast or big 12 patch unless its a dated version of one of them
Attached Images
File Type: gif geno-scrambles_1.gif (229.0 KB, 98 views)

Last edited by CT Pitbull; 05-17-2012 at 05:50 AM. Reason: made a mistake
Old 05-17-2012, 07:59 AM   #69
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
If you cant tell that patch on his chest is a Big East patch both shape and design then a) you dont watch much college football, or b) you need a new computer, or c) you need to look at the screenshot on something other than your phone

wait a minute now ..upon further review i have no idea what that patch is because it seems to be neither the bigeast or big 12 patch unless its a dated version of one of them
Looks like the Big 12 logo to me??

Just a footnote. I watch college football every Saturday...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II with Tapatalk 2
Old 05-17-2012, 11:30 AM   #70
Beat the Heat!

chi_hawks's Arena

OVR: 14

This is a joke guys, relax.....its a 12' screenshot. They know how important the following are to us:

Correct Cleats
Correct Socks
Correct Fball size
Correct school colors

There is no way they would implement all of the stuipd stuff they have and not fix something as basic as football size and sock length. No company would ever be as stupid as to release a screenshot which shows absolutely no updgrades to their previous version of the game.

Everyone take a deep breath. They should be releasing the real 13' screenshot with all of the above fixed anyday now.

Right?

http://www.operationsports.com/chi_hawks/blog/
Old 05-17-2012, 12:35 PM   #71
MVP

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpac55
Well I have nothing at add about the equipment that hasn't been said already on here. They haven't touched the DNA facemasks since they put the helmet in the game...A heisman candidate, Geno Smith, is one of MANY players who wears a 2 bar qb facemask with the DNA..the same one Eli Manning wears and IS IN MADDEN.

What I want to know is WHY they omit things and add things. Why in the world did they add the LT facemask that not ONE player has worn in college yet don't add the most popular ones? They are obviously doing something with the equipment just not the right stuff.

Popular today but not in game:
-Revo speed 2 bar qb mask
-DNA 2 bar qb mask
-Revo speed facemask that LaMihcael James wore (3 bar rb robot)
-Restrictor plates...these were in the game and they took them out so we just have a mountain for a neck roll that people haven't worn since 1999
-Cleats, cleats, cleats....sheesh look at the footwear EA.
-Eye black
-Mouth pieces

There is a new Revolution facemask this year too. Will probably be very popular. It is a RB Robot like normal masks. Trent Richardson and a lot of players on the Browns are wearing it.

you can bet that won't be in the game.
I concur. I was wondering what happened to the restrictor neck plates also. They took the relevant neck braces out and left the 1990s neck brace in?????? That's a real mystery.

I also wonder how difficult it is for the art team to paint eye black onto the player models faces?? Another mystery.

I'm also curious about how difficult it is to have team colored socks as a selection when we already have black, white, and team colored sleeves??? There's a mystery for ya.

What about rendering a mouthpiece?? Is it really difficult to do?? If you guys do render mouth pieces, DONT FORGET THE COLOR SELECTION!!

All of these seemingly small artwork touchups not being done is very mind boggling to say the least.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2012, 01:11 PM   #72
Hook 'Em Horns

St3fN_sTrApS's Arena

OVR: 18

I haven't gotten excited for a NCAA screenshot, hmm, probably since 2010, when they released the first screenshot for NCAA 11. The game looked rejuvenated and was not a disappointment.

"Haters can make like bees with no stingers, and DROP DEAD!"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »