Home

Recruits Decommitting

This is a discussion on Recruits Decommitting within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2013, 10:18 AM   #57
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Recruits Decommitting

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoo22
Obviously trolling at this point if you are going to keep arguing. We aren't dealing with hypotheticals here. He was committed to Georgia and then decommitted. He was not locked out with the padlock symbol. He had UGA's logo beside his name and was committed. This is the only commitment in the game.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Who's trolling? We are trying to distinguish misidentified decommitments from potential real ones in the game.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:23 AM   #58
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

So how exactly does this work? I thought you can no longer recruit guys once you are locked out. It just randomly opens back up?

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 07-30-2013, 01:48 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 5

Yes as long as you leave them on your board. Some people are whining and claiming it is just a glitch but it has happened multiple times to me and others so take it as you will.
Old 07-30-2013, 02:22 PM   #60
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
So how exactly does this work? I thought you can no longer recruit guys once you are locked out. It just randomly opens back up?
There's a head coaching recruiting skill that allows you to unlock a locked player. If you have the assistance on and you have a head coach that has the skill, it'll automatically choose to unlock a player.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 07-30-2013, 03:08 PM   #61
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
There's a head coaching recruiting skill that allows you to unlock a locked player. If you have the assistance on and you have a head coach that has the skill, it'll automatically choose to unlock a player.
Okay, I thought that skill was only for guys who are locking you out from the beginning, I didn't know it was fluid. Good to know.

And once your coach has that skill everything is still happening behind the scenes/automatically. Also good to know.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2013, 05:32 PM   #62
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
Who's trolling? We are trying to distinguish misidentified decommitments from potential real ones in the game.
I wasn't talking about you. Talking about the guy who said that a lock is a commitment.

Old 07-30-2013, 09:04 PM   #63
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

@mtoo22
In my OSU dynasty I have a couple of guys who I think will visit after other schools and I think they will commit to those schools, Im going to leave them on my board and see if they visit (if I can get one scheduled)
I believe 100% what you're saying but I also want to see it.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:13 PM   #64
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
@mtoo22
In my OSU dynasty I have a couple of guys who I think will visit after other schools and I think they will commit to those schools, Im going to leave them on my board and see if they visit (if I can get one scheduled)
I believe 100% what you're saying but I also want to see it.
Let us know man. I think we all want to see it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »