Home

fifa15 wishlist

This is a discussion on fifa15 wishlist within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2014, 07:19 PM   #9
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: fifa15 wishlist

- the ability to create a manager the same way you can create a player
- the ability to choose RL managers
- the entire foul system just needs to be restructured honestly
- it's gotten better with NG, but a lot of the teams still don't quite play like themselves
- fix finesse shots, they haven't worked properly on last gen or NG with fifa 14
- RL players usually don't retire the moment they hit 30
- a lot of the players don't quite play like themselves either
- I actually think they went overboard with player growth. Obviously fifa 12 was beyond horrendous but players shouldn't grow 6 points in a season either
- the GTN either needs to be scrapped, revamped, or they need to provide an alternative choice
- only certain defenders should be able to do bicycle kick clearances
- more cards in general, and red cards for denial of a goalscoring opportunity should be added
- would love the ability to teach players new positions
- probably not a realistic wish, but I'd love the ability to upgrade stadiums, kits, training facilities etc.
- clubs to hold on to their star players for more than half a season, City sell Aguero the first chance they get
Old 05-09-2014, 02:30 PM   #10
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

I agree with most of the comments, the MLS gets no love in this game. All the MLS stadiums should be in the game, there should be 2 divisions, playoffs, a rookie draft, and the CONCACAF Champions League. I know it's not a top tier league but still EA Sports, show it some love.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:18 PM   #11
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

Forgot to mention stadiums. With the capacity and capabilities of the NG systems there is literally no reason why EA couldn't have every single RL stadium for every club in game.

That's said I'm sure they won't do that. At the very least though, they should have RL stadiums for every team in each top flight league.

Also I'd love to see a revamped youth system, perhaps they could add u21 leagues or reserve matches so that we could actually develop youth players instead of just sending them on loan.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2014, 04:57 AM   #12
Just started!

I actually love the game but there are a million and one things I would change/add to it.

Much greater emphasis on tactics - Teams should play differently to each other, and before each game there should be a detailed run down of how the opposition plays. The assistant manager should inform you that the opponent for example plays a possession game and so maybe the best strategy would be to play deep and hit them on the counter. Or the opponent plays lots of balls into the box so maybe play an extra centre back etc. There would then be an option to view the assistant managers formation/tactical set up suggestion and whether or not you want to use it.

Global Scouting Network - The idea behind this is good but its done quite poorly. Obviously the first thing is that reports should not be shredded after 2 months if the player is on your shortlist. Also though, the assisstant manager should give his detailed opinion on who and why a certain player should be looked at. So if the scouts come back with a list then the assisstant manager could really recommend one or two saying that we 'really need this guy because he is an excellent set piece taker - something we are sorely lacking' - Just stuff like that.

The GSN should also be much more detailed and human. Instead of just asking someone to scout a player, you should be picking the match the person goes to watch. When they come back they should give a detailed run down of the players performance in that game. What they did, what their influence was. The hotspot map and their match rating. A small highlights package would be awesome too.

More activities between games

Skill games/training sessions for developing/injured players - This could be for developing your youth team and also for bringing players back from injury. Would give more of a connection to your players.

Press Conferences - These should be much better. There should be mind games going back and forth each week with your opponent manager which would have an effect on each teams morale rating. It would be nice if these were animated too.

Reserve team football - Simmed, but it would be good to get actual results from your reserve team and updates from your assistant about whos looking like they could make the step up to the first team.

Jobs - This is terrible at the moment! The random jobs that appear at random times on the job board is a daft idea. I should be able to see every job in the game if I want. There should be a traffic light rating on whether I can get it or not and whether there is any point applying for it. EG - If I am in the first season of a Doncaster career Barca should be red, no chance, but maybe I have a shot at Aberdeen or someone. Also between games there should be much more speculation on you if you manage a small club. If I have got Yeovil to the Semis of the FA Cup I want to see media and newspapers going nuts and linking me to jobs in the top flight. I also want to be asked questions by the media about it. Your answers should affect team morale, your standing with fans and players etc.

EASFC App - I think career mode should be integrated into the app. It would be great to be able to sign players, make tactical changes for the next game, send scouts off to certain games, play mind games in the press conferences etc.
Old 05-27-2014, 12:13 PM   #13
Rookie

chicagoblue's Arena

Pretty much what everyone else has said should be in the next FIFA, but I would like to see the Asian Champions League, since they have just added the South American one this year. I enjoy playing with clubs from Australia and it would be nice to have something to play for, instead of just winning the league year after year. And they already have 3 leagues (A-League, Saudi League, and Korean League) so I would think that it wouldn't be too difficult to add that in FIFA 15.
Football - Chelsea FC

Chelsea til I Die
Old 05-27-2014, 01:14 PM   #14
Immense Dimension

electrickeeper's Arena

OVR: 12

For gameplay, I wish they'd bring back the aggressive tackle.

- Playstation Football Association Career(online manager mode)
Old 05-27-2014, 03:21 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMilkman
I actually love the game but there are a million and one things I would change/add to it.

Much greater emphasis on tactics - Teams should play differently to each other, and before each game there should be a detailed run down of how the opposition plays. The assistant manager should inform you that the opponent for example plays a possession game and so maybe the best strategy would be to play deep and hit them on the counter. Or the opponent plays lots of balls into the box so maybe play an extra centre back etc. There would then be an option to view the assistant managers formation/tactical set up suggestion and whether or not you want to use it.

THIS! Playing Liverpool/Man City should feel differently from playing Chelsea or Everton.

I'd love to actually feel threatened by a counter-attack or a full assault like Liverpool. PLEASE READ THIS EA SPORTS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2014, 06:13 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Basically the same as what everybody else has said already! Only a few to add...

1) I also feel like the MLS doesn't get any love. Wish they could get more added to that league. (AT LEAST* 1-2 Real life MLS stadiums and an increase in crowd atmosphere for MLS games should be added for FIFA 15). Also wouldn't mind an MLS all-star game. They have an MLS All-Star team in the game for crying out loud... shouldn't be hard to schedule an All-Star game during the season.

2) I know this is more of a challenge... but I still would like to see more International teams. Kind of a bummer some star players like Edin Dzeko and Miralem Pjanic can never be called up for friendlies or world cups, etc.

3) Ability to schedule and choose friendlies and pre-season games! We used to be able to negotiate different teams for pre-season games, that was a cool concept. I would love to be able to schedule International Friendlies and Pre-Season opponents.

4) Ability to scout all countries that have an international team in the game. For example, ability to scout Wales specifically for youth players. Or heck, just give us more countries to be able to scout.

5) This one is a must! It's so annoying to see players retire at the age of 28-31 range. That's not realistic at all. I don't mind if a few did because it does happen. But its certainly not a frequent thing by any means.

6) Oh and I think there should be stats under each player card. If Wayne Rooney scores 20 goals and 7 assists one year, then 27 goals and 2 assists the following year... I should be able to look at that by pulling up his player card in Manager Mode.

Last edited by ssxtricky30; 05-28-2014 at 06:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »