Home

fifa15 wishlist

This is a discussion on fifa15 wishlist within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2014, 04:29 PM   #17
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: fifa15 wishlist

I think the MLS will get some love in probably FIFA 16 or 17 because of the new media deal that the MLS signed recently. This will obviously give the MLS some real nice exposure, hopefully causing more league-wide interest.
Old 05-30-2014, 08:23 PM   #18
Rookie

twthomas's Arena

OVR: 5

The NASL. I want to see the lower American leagues and the Lamar Hunt US Open.

Also please please please work on the linemen AI. Seriously there are so many offsides that are called when the offending player literally appears to have the end of one boot offsides. Its ridiculous. Sure they will catch that maybe 30% of the time but this is like playing soccer in front of some kind of super human.

I agree with an earlier post too. I would like a little variation in the matches. Liverpool should be completely than Sunderland and I mean more than chants.

Did I mention the NASL? I want to play my boys in blue, the Indy Eleven!
Old 05-30-2014, 08:26 PM   #19
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0

Relax offsides and possibly even missed offside calls here and there.

Take a look at pes and see how momentum dictates ball possession in the one on one encounters. If I am attacking left to right and flowing with the ball diagonally upward and the CPU toe pokes the ball it should more often than not deflect along my path, not the CPUs. It's just the way it works in real life.

Another pes thing, the first time you pop that game in after playing a lot of fifa you go whoa wait a minute, really? My CPU controlled players also play futbol too? It would remove that herding cats feeling from fifa.

Scoop move using relative forward on the right stick. Crucial for avoiding the rampant toe pokes.

The devs need to get in there and kill whatever code is in place that makes the game so hyperactive about immediately eliminating your threat on their goal. What I mean is, say you fire a cross in and flick the ball goal ward, it beats the keeper and strikes the post, hey awesome we almost scored, oh wait the deflection went right to the CPU and they cleared it directly to the foot of a st and they are counter attacking. Again, in pes I can apply sustained pressure on the CPU goal and not score. But I keep possession and don't feel like the game is artificially ruining my chances.

Please please please have the CPU shoot more but not always score. I cannot stand how I feel like I have to deny the CPU getting a shot off because I know if they do they will score. I am so tired of stat lines like me 13 shots 2 goals CPU 1 shot 1 goal.

Career needs a player training mode. If nothing else take the current skill games and just let those be training. Secondary to this, skill games should have camera selection. That advanced shooting where you have to hit the stupid water bottles is annoying to play in default cam.

Definitely more player individuality. Shame of this is I thought messi was a handful in the demo but the full game he is no different than any one else on the pitch.

Option to have target circles on FK and PK.

Destroy the long free kick cinematic thing. It is horrendous. You can't see where anyone is and all the players just stand in place and dance.

Improved weather effects with soggy sections of the pitch

Have the keepers kick the ball varying distances and directions instead of always hoofing it down the middle to the back of the centre circle.

A ball friction slider

A ball magnetism to player slider

A tackle effectiveness slider

Dribble move effectiveness slider

Curled passes and through balls

Mix and match kit selection

Separate CPU offense and defense difficulty selection.

Confetti and garbage on the fields in South America

Flares...more flares....lots more flares

Varied attendances in stadiums

Last edited by BL8001; 05-30-2014 at 08:30 PM.
Old 05-31-2014, 01:41 PM   #20
Rookie

twthomas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
Relax offsides and possibly even missed offside calls here and there.

Take a look at pes and see how momentum dictates ball possession in the one on one encounters. If I am attacking left to right and flowing with the ball diagonally upward and the CPU toe pokes the ball it should more often than not deflect along my path, not the CPUs. It's just the way it works in real life.

Another pes thing, the first time you pop that game in after playing a lot of fifa you go whoa wait a minute, really? My CPU controlled players also play futbol too? It would remove that herding cats feeling from fifa.

Scoop move using relative forward on the right stick. Crucial for avoiding the rampant toe pokes.

The devs need to get in there and kill whatever code is in place that makes the game so hyperactive about immediately eliminating your threat on their goal. What I mean is, say you fire a cross in and flick the ball goal ward, it beats the keeper and strikes the post, hey awesome we almost scored, oh wait the deflection went right to the CPU and they cleared it directly to the foot of a st and they are counter attacking. Again, in pes I can apply sustained pressure on the CPU goal and not score. But I keep possession and don't feel like the game is artificially ruining my chances.

Please please please have the CPU shoot more but not always score. I cannot stand how I feel like I have to deny the CPU getting a shot off because I know if they do they will score. I am so tired of stat lines like me 13 shots 2 goals CPU 1 shot 1 goal.

Career needs a player training mode. If nothing else take the current skill games and just let those be training. Secondary to this, skill games should have camera selection. That advanced shooting where you have to hit the stupid water bottles is annoying to play in default cam.

Definitely more player individuality. Shame of this is I thought messi was a handful in the demo but the full game he is no different than any one else on the pitch.

Option to have target circles on FK and PK.

Destroy the long free kick cinematic thing. It is horrendous. You can't see where anyone is and all the players just stand in place and dance.

Improved weather effects with soggy sections of the pitch

Have the keepers kick the ball varying distances and directions instead of always hoofing it down the middle to the back of the centre circle.

A ball friction slider

A ball magnetism to player slider

A tackle effectiveness slider

Dribble move effectiveness slider

Curled passes and through balls

Mix and match kit selection

Separate CPU offense and defense difficulty selection.

Confetti and garbage on the fields in South America

Flares...more flares....lots more flares

Varied attendances in stadiums
RIGHT ON!!
Old 06-03-2014, 12:31 AM   #21
Rookie

After playing strictly Career mode, I got bored and got heavily into FUT this year. After playing on all levels of the game, I have realized this game is a pile of crap! I even wonder if anyone from EA watches professional soccer?

Where are the ball boys? I rarely see a pro chase the ball halfway down the field.

Where is the red card for the computer or even yellow card? I've played over 500 games, 1 match out 500 + the computer got a red card and that was toward the end of the game. Playing on the higher difficulty during FUT, my players would get the crap fouled out of them and the computer rarely got a yellow card.

Free kicks anywhere on the field are GARBAGE! That whole area needs to be revamped! Trying to design a set play is also garbage!

On a shot by me the ball gets cleared about 5 - 10 yards outside the edge of the box, A. my players have no sense of where the ball is going and for some reason run into the box right past it or B. my player is right there but it takes multiple clicks before I am able to click on my player and move into position. The multiple click has been a problem the last few years.

Passing is bad! I am not a professional gamer by any means, so I use assisted passing. But c'mon, I have my player on the edge of the box with the ball looking for a pass, I see a midfielder streaking from behind into the open area and I try to pass in that direction, but no it goes into the mess of players and either my guy is offsides or the ball gets cleared.

Offsides was mentioned, I've had quite a few times where the computer gets away with offsides. But every time I am called no matter what.

Finally, they need to improve player's senses! Too many times I've had a breakaway, and my ST stands at midfield? He should be streaking down the middle getting ready for the cross, instead the midfielder who was 10 yards behind him on the breakaway is the one who takes the cross. WTF? And what is up with my own players blocking my shots? If this happened in the pro's, these guys would not be playing professionally anymore!

And I forgot to mention, goalie play is horrible! That needs revamped!

This game has so much missing! I am wondering how much EA paid people to give this game a good review?

Last edited by Kennyblanknship; 06-03-2014 at 03:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2014, 10:10 AM   #22
Rookie

mondeslicht's Arena

OVR: 1

I love this but it needs improvements:

- there are a lot of fouls in this game, the only problem is that the referee doesn't blow.

- Too many good tackles, too good.

- The goolkeapers should be more active, what I mean by that? In corners they should come out more often. On the line they are very good.

- Offsides: if I am offside and I recieve the ball that just before was touched by a man of the other team, it's not offside.

- I'd love to have more tactics

- Not so many advantage play after a foul, please blow the whistle.
Old 06-03-2014, 12:28 PM   #23
Rookie

a dive button. Sort of like 2k's flop button.

Insert diving gifs below

if it is a bad dive there are consequences. if you play it off congrats
Old 06-03-2014, 09:45 PM   #24
Rookie

I would love for them to bring back the ability to create players like in the past games, I like everything about fifa 14 , hopeculy they dont remove anything from this years

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »