Home

How is Your Career Going Fifa 21

This is a discussion on How is Your Career Going Fifa 21 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-16-2020, 11:59 AM   #65
Rookie

Bgrd1080's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: How is Your Career Going Fifa 21

Darren Bent Manager Career Mode (2020/2021 Sunderland A.F.C)

Fresh off retirement from Derby in July 2019, Darren Bent is making his return to football. This time as a coach. Sunderland A.F.C have come calling for the former Black Cats star. Although he only played 2 seasons with Sunderland, they were memorable. In 58 games he scored 32 goals. He is regarded as one of the best strikers to play for the team and unfortunately he left on less than amicable terms, handing in a transfer request to make the move to Aston Villa in the middle of the 2010/2011 season. Although he played another 8 seasons, for 6 different teams, he never returned to the same form he had with Sunderland. In a team introduction press conference Bent stated " I am excited to come back to a club I have extremely fond memories of." He continued, "I have unfinished business here in Sunderland and this time I plan to finish it properly."
Ownership has given Darren ultimate backing and said they hope to see the Sunderland legend help get this team back to where it belongs. Only time will tell, but we can assure you it will be quite the ride, as always with Sunderland A.F.C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2020, 04:46 PM   #66
Rookie

Bgrd1080's Arena

Darren Bent Manager Career Mode (2020/2021 Sunderland A.F.C)
August 2020
L-Mk Dons 2-1
L-Peterborough 0-2
L Brentford 1-3 (Carabao Cup Rd 1)
W- Hull City 0-1
W Lincoln City 0-1
W Blackpool 0-1
W Gillingham 3-0

A rough start to the managing career of Darren Bent as he lost his first 3 matches in charge including an embarrassing 1st round Carabao Cup defeat to Brentford 1-3. A closed locker room meeting between Bent and his team turned things on it's head however and the team was flying, winning their next 4 to end the first month of the season in 5th place with 12 points.

1st Charlton 16 points
2nd Wigan 13 points
3rd Doncaster 13 points
4th MK Don's 12 Points
5th Sunderland 12 points
6th Oxford 10 points
Old 12-28-2020, 11:11 AM   #67
Rookie

PDuncanOSU's Arena

In my 2nd year at Dortmund I won the DFB Pokal and won the 2-team race between myself and Bayern for the Bundesliga title. We also beat PSG in the Champions League title game to give us the treble.
Going into my 3rd season I'll have my entire starting 11 back and a $200-million transfer budget without any real holes in my squad to spend it on.

I'm debating 3 options moving forward:
  1. Go 1 more season at Dortmund to attempt to win back-to-back trebles.
  2. Start a CM with my hometown Columbus Crew in MLS.
  3. Start a new CM with a lower league English team.
Old 12-29-2020, 08:29 AM   #68
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I’m waiting on a patch to start my career mode. I can’t play with no crosses, no penalties and no CMs playing defense

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

IMG_2004.JPG

Old 01-04-2021, 09:19 AM   #69
Rookie

PDuncanOSU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDuncanOSU
In my 2nd year at Dortmund I won the DFB Pokal and won the 2-team race between myself and Bayern for the Bundesliga title. We also beat PSG in the Champions League title game to give us the treble.
Going into my 3rd season I'll have my entire starting 11 back and a $200-million transfer budget without any real holes in my squad to spend it on.

I'm debating 3 options moving forward:
  1. Go 1 more season at Dortmund to attempt to win back-to-back trebles.
  2. Start a CM with my hometown Columbus Crew in MLS.
  3. Start a new CM with a lower league English team.
I decided to start my next CM with Paris FC in the French Ligue 2. I did go with a $10M financial takeover so that I could afford some good scouts. I justified it with myself as that $10M is pennies compared to the financial takeover of PSG by Qatar.
Hopefully the added funds will have been well spent and my youth scouts will start finding me some top prospects.
Old 01-04-2021, 05:03 PM   #70
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

I am going to ATTEMPT to look past the gameplay issues (CMs not tracking back mainly) and do a journeyman career mode. My American manager landed his first job at Vancouver Whitecaps. Our youth academies are up in running in the US Canada and Mexico and we are scouting heavily in South America as well. First game was a 4-2 win.

After a couple years I will look to take my next job somewhere like Celtic or rangers in Scotland.

Old 01-05-2021, 08:41 AM   #71
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

This game is so good. I loved it on current gen, but next gen is just unreal good.

I'm into Year 4 of my AC Milan franchise and my youth players are starting to develop to the point where they're getting a lot of regular games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2021, 02:23 AM   #72
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

OVR: 6

I am having a blast so far with Newcastle United. I have conceded 20 goals in five matches, but also lead the league in scoring with 12 goals despite being (0-2-3).

Is it even possible to play defense in this game. I get near the opponents box and there is a defender all over me. My opponent comes towards my box and the defenders just hang out and watch them score. And forget about playing teams that high press, i never have the ball and it is a goal fest for my opponent.

Thank god I didn't pay full price for this game.

Seems like sliders are useless for defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »