Home

Official Guide Fifa09 "Be a Pro Seasons"

This is a discussion on Official Guide Fifa09 "Be a Pro Seasons" within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2008, 12:14 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Official Guide Fifa09 "Be a Pro Seasons"

Any one else noticing the red card supsension bug? I'm playing BAP with my created striker for the Galaxy. Beckham, Donovan and Klein have been out forever since their 1 game suspensions. On the main menu they're listed as the starters, but when I go to the Team Management screen before a match, they're not there. I've been playing the past 10-15 games with a bunch of bums. It was a blast playing with Donovan and Beckham. Donovan is so unselfish and Beckham is a great distributor. Now I'm playing alongside made up guys who are rated in the low 50's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2008, 01:48 PM   #26
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

It's not a red card bug. It happened in my Juventus BAP, but the guys out never received red cards. I think they rotate in other players for some of the matches. I had Piero, Trezeguet, Amauri, etc. all out for several weeks, and then they finally returned. Don't know why it happens, but it isn't because of red cards.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:59 PM   #27
Rookie

All three of them received yellow cards in back to back games and have yet to return since then. There is definitely some type of glitch. I'm the Captain and have full control of my roster. I have all three set as the starters in the main Team Management menu, but they don't show up in the Team Management menu before a match.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:19 PM   #28
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg131
All three of them received yellow cards in back to back games and have yet to return since then. There is definitely some type of glitch. I'm the Captain and have full control of my roster. I have all three set as the starters in the main Team Management menu, but they don't show up in the Team Management menu before a match.
The game doesn't hand out reds for yellows in back to back games. I have a player who has received yellows in several games in a row. I know what your talking about, I had it happen with my best players when I was Captain with Juventus. They were never there in the match lineup. It could be a glitch, but it could be something else like getting the reserves time...I'm just keeping an open mind. I had to play Inter with half my lineup being reserves...made no sense. Hopefully a patch comes out for the game in an auto download.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:01 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

So I just got this game this weekend, and am in the middle of my first season with NU in BAP. Is there no Euro cup play? All I get to do is play in the Premiership and International games and thats it?

Also...if you take a Coca Cola team, can you move into the Premiership?

p.s. Any mod that happens to read this, a Roma avy would be awesome. tyvm.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:51 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicksand007
So I just got this game this weekend, and am in the middle of my first season with NU in BAP. Is there no Euro cup play? All I get to do is play in the Premiership and International games and thats it?
I'm absolutely certain there is no European play in BAP, even if you finish in a qualifying position. Only in Manager Mode, and even then only after the first season.

There are also no FA Cup nor League Cup games in BAP (but they are in Manager Mode).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicksand007
Also...if you take a Coca Cola team, can you move into the Premiership?
Yes. I finished first in BAP with Crystal Palace and we got promoted to the Premier League for the next season.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:01 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks, Calcutta.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2008, 04:19 PM   #32
MVP

johnnyg83's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by l33t_p3t3
I think I read somewhere on the forum that there is a first team & a reserve team. So perhaps you're on the reserves?
I don't have the game yet, so cannot confirm.
Does that go for stats too? I had a three goal game and there's nothing in the stats to show for it?

How can you tell if you're on reserve or first team?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »