Home

FIFA Soccer 10 Demo Available in Europe (17th for US), Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 10 Demo Available in Europe (17th for US), Post Impressions Here within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2009, 04:03 PM   #89
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: FIFA Soccer 10 Demo Available in Europe (17th for US), Post Impressions Here

Yeah, so after seeing a bunch of fouls the other night including six in one demo game, I barely saw any in several games last night. *Sigh* I'm done speculating...

Based on my time with the demo, I think it will be a solid game, particularly online head-to-head against the right people. Hopefully with globabl CTTs for all teams & manager mode improvements I'll be able to play a few seasons offline.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:17 PM   #90
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: FIFA Soccer 10 Demo Available in Europe (17th for US), Post Impressions Here

To the contrary of what many are saying, i've seen great variation in the attacking styles of different teams. No two games have been the same as i've been switching teams and difficulty levels.

The game feels like a highly polished version of Fifa 09 which was already a great game.

I like how they upgraded the crowd and their reactions. During a penalty shootout, they'll jump around and cheer when the home team scores and throw their hands in disgust when the away team scores.

The quick free kick is something they've been needing to copy from PES and is a great (realistic) addition. The 360 degree dribbling makes the control feel much tighter and smoother. I can't wait to play the final build.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:48 AM   #91
Banned

OVR: 22
yeah i had euro account on ps3 and i downloaded it and this will be good game im just not really into soccer. but defintely played well and got me interested.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2009, 06:27 AM   #92
Rookie

Tobi's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm not in a position to post my impressions yet, mainly because I'm struggling to get to grips with the demo.

I will say that there are things that I like a lot and things that annoy me greatly. If the bug fixes are sorted then the final game will be excellent and a definite improvement over 09 but it wont be as good as PES5. That game was ahead of its time, its still the best football game to date IMO.

I'll keep plugging away and post my impressions later today.

- 2022 update: It's dead.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:05 PM   #93
AB>

Moses Shuttlesworth's Arena

OVR: 34

Can someone help me out with the Rabona/ Rabona fake? I CANNOT pull either off for the life of me.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:29 AM   #94
Rookie

mdbussen's Arena

OVR: 6

I made a german 360 account but I need a gold membership to download the stupid demo

guess I'll just wait for a couple days until it comes out in the US...
Old 09-15-2009, 12:39 AM   #95
#ZOMBIENATION

Tomasperez9's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdbussen
I made a german 360 account but I need a gold membership to download the stupid demo

guess I'll just wait for a couple days until it comes out in the US...
You shouldn't need a gold account...

We are the Union; Join or Die.
Sons of Ben 'til I die!

Don't Tread on Me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2009, 02:35 AM   #96
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses Shuttlesworth
Can someone help me out with the Rabona/ Rabona fake? I CANNOT pull either off for the life of me.
havent tried it on the demo, but isnt it the same as last year? search for wepeeler's last vid on these forums and i explain ho wits done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »