Home

FIFA Soccer 11 Wishlist

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 11 Wishlist within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2010, 03:43 PM   #57
MVP

Lecrae's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: FIFA Soccer 11 Wishlist

I think they need to change what the buttons do in the BAPCaC mode.

If I press X without the ball I think it should advise the AI to pass it but not neccessarily to me.
If I press [] without the ball I think it should advise the AI to send it forward or into the box but not neccessarily to me.
If I press O without the ball I think it should advise the AI to either clear the ball or take a shot.
If I press Triangle without the ball I think it should advise the AI to send a through ball but not neccessarily to me.

If you don't catch my drift, the AI will sometimes on breakaways decide to just keep running forward straight into a defender even though there is an open man in front of him and to the side. Pressing one of those buttons should just tell the AI that it should do that option but not completely ruin a play by always trying to get it to you.

Also make it so you can bring the camera out a bit, it is hard to see any teammates behind you with the camera right on your back. Except when you near goal, I like the way it zooms in and starts shaking.

Another thing is to take off getting a better match rating just by staying in position but keep it so that being out of position takes some away, it is too easy to get a 10 on match form in this mode.

Also not being on the starting XI right away would make it more realistic, maybe have to do training matches and/or exercises while the first team is playing, then get bumped into a sub and finally a starter. Maybe even the option of playing in a youth league and trying to make your way all the way up from there.

Ok I will stop editing this after this last one. Make it so you can play multiple seasons and so that you can make choices that will affect fans, morale, coach's decisions. And let's at least try the idea of making a goalkeeper? Maybe when a player is lining up a shot it could show exactly where it is going and the lower certain ratings are (confidence, fatigue, vision, experience, etc) the longer it takes to show up, the less exact it is, and also throw in a random misjudging if the player is really good and your keeper isn't.

Last edited by Lecrae; 06-23-2010 at 03:57 PM.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:35 AM   #58
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24

Would love to see the indoor 5-on-5 brought back. FIFA 98 was awesome!
Old 06-24-2010, 11:05 AM   #59
MVP

Lecrae's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~
Would love to see the indoor 5-on-5 brought back. FIFA 98 was awesome!
Were you like me and played it on EA Sport's website? Playing that is was got me into soccer.

Another thing about BAP is you should get random stats like in other BAP modes, having 60 for all main stats sucks, stamina and speed should be higher and maybe depending on your age you can be better. If your young or old you should have less points than someone who is about to peak.

Also keep coming out with kick*** soundtracks

Last edited by Lecrae; 06-24-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:14 AM   #60
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

No, never played directly from the website.

Old 06-25-2010, 09:22 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 2

One thing I just thought of that may have already been mentioned is in Manager Mode, I would like to have matchdays with kickoff times and stuff. If we're playing at the same time as other games we can have score updates like in the World Cup. It's a little thing that would really add to the effect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2010, 09:58 AM   #62
MVP

Lecrae's Arena

I think that is already in there isn't it? I think I remember a little black box in a corner with some scores on it.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:25 AM   #63
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecrae
I think that is already in there isn't it? I think I remember a little black box in a corner with some scores on it.
In WC it is, not FIFA 10.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:30 AM   #64
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgx2thez
In WC it is, not FIFA 10.
I'd like to see it FIFA 11.

I'd like to see more graphics on the screen during gameplay. Like if a player reaches a milestone. "10th goal of the season" Or accumulates 5 yellow cards. "Misses next match" Stuff like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »