Home

Fifa PC vs consoles

This is a discussion on Fifa PC vs consoles within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 25
Fifa PC vs consoles

guys,

haven't been following Fifa news lately, so I have got a question: is the game going to be exactly the same on PC like on consoles this year? as we all know in years past it was not the case...thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2010, 08:33 PM   #2
Love Celtic, Hate Racism

CeltBhoy33's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Fifa PC vs consoles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzyk23
guys,

haven't been following Fifa news lately, so I have got a question: is the game going to be exactly the same on PC like on consoles this year? as we all know in years past it was not the case...thanks
No from what I hear it wont be anything like the console version mate. I don't know the specifics though so sorry i can't really help to much. I'd buy the console version.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:37 PM   #3
Rookie

cheesesteak's Arena

OVR: 2

Well, this'll be the first time the PC version has the identical engine of the console versions. However, I understand there's more modding/customization available on the PC version.
Oregon State Beavers
Gonzaga Bulldogs
Old 09-13-2010, 06:21 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

If you played FIFA 10 on a console, then that is exactly how it will look on a PC. They have scrapped the FIFA 10 PC engine completely.

Along with the integration of "nexgen" they have combined it with the WOrld Cup game as well - so the engine is there.

From what I've seen/read, FIFA PC will be the game this year. The modding capability alone merits the endless possibilities.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:26 PM   #5
Pro

GOBLUE_08's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
If you played FIFA 10 on a console, then that is exactly how it will look on a PC. They have scrapped the FIFA 10 PC engine completely

Along with the integration of "nexgen" they have combined it with the WOrld Cup game as well - so the engine is there.

From what I've seen/read, FIFA PC will be the game this year. The modding capability alone merits the endless possibilities.
This, for the first time in a long time fifa has the chance to be truly amazing on PC. I'm stoked for this years game. Hell even fifa 10 wasn't that bad on pc with the fifamania mod.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2010, 06:53 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 12

It all comes down to the gameplay guys. FIFA 10 PC is the best soccer game ever solely because you can tweak and edit so much in regards to the gameplay. (powerup meters, trapping softness, dribble speed, etc) simply no other game can touch this. and with a decent graphics card, you can make the graphics incredible if you find the right values and the right mods. enbseries is a mod that works on a lot of PC games, and works especially well for FIFA 10 PC. it makes the game less cartoony. the best thing about PC also is the stadiums you can crate or download. i have download some of the best stadiums i've ever seen in any game in FIFA 10 PC.

Now FIFA 11 PC is a huge overhaul for the PC version, but it is unclear whether you will be able to edit and customize the game in the same way as you were able to customize FIFA 10 PC. Either way, it doesn't matter to me. With the mods i have, i could play FIFA 10 PC forever. If FIFA 11 PC is good and allows you to mod the same things, then maybe i'll get it. either way, FIFA 10 PC is a keeper if you know what you are doing.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:07 PM   #7
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by simgamer0005
It all comes down to the gameplay guys. FIFA 10 PC is the best soccer game ever solely because you can tweak and edit so much in regards to the gameplay. (powerup meters, trapping softness, dribble speed, etc) simply no other game can touch this. and with a decent graphics card, you can make the graphics incredible if you find the right values and the right mods. enbseries is a mod that works on a lot of PC games, and works especially well for FIFA 10 PC. it makes the game less cartoony. the best thing about PC also is the stadiums you can crate or download. i have download some of the best stadiums i've ever seen in any game in FIFA 10 PC.

Now FIFA 11 PC is a huge overhaul for the PC version, but it is unclear whether you will be able to edit and customize the game in the same way as you were able to customize FIFA 10 PC. Either way, it doesn't matter to me. With the mods i have, i could play FIFA 10 PC forever. If FIFA 11 PC is good and allows you to mod the same things, then maybe i'll get it. either way, FIFA 10 PC is a keeper if you know what you are doing.
what site do you get your mods at? I'm interested in both the pc and console versions this year.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:23 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
what site do you get your mods at? I'm interested in both the pc and console versions this year.
it's not just one site. i get different mods from different sites. do you have FIFA 10 PC? If so what mods are you interested in? there are a few good sites to d/l stadiums. i have a few links for many created national teams, but the rosters and formations still need some work. gameplay and a.i. modding are more of an ongoing thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »