Home

How's your FIFA 13 career mode going?

This is a discussion on How's your FIFA 13 career mode going? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2012, 07:02 PM   #153
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How's your FIFA 13 career mode going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateraider
Just started a Chelsea career, made only minor moves as I feel like this team is so young that I want to see where they progress after a full season of play.

OUT: Meireles, Benayoun, Ferreira, Malouda

My big ticket move was during the transfer deadline, I sent Ģ5,000,000 + Branislav Ivanovic to Man City for Micah Richards. He's younger, and has better strength, speed, and stamina. It was a minor upgrade at best, but I think it was pretty savvy.

I also want to replace Marko Marin, he doesn't play well for me. Any suggestions?
I have found that Lucas fits in perfectly with Chelsea, not sure if you have that kind of money. Dzagoev is great too, and much cheaper. In all honesty though I would save your money and pick up Lucas. He can play any of the AMs(assuming you use a 4-2-3-1) and he can also play Lampard's position
Old 10-16-2012, 09:43 PM   #154
MVP

weeeeeeez's Arena

OVR: 3
I bought Lucas in my Chelsea career but and keeping Marin because he is so fun to play with because of his speed and a game changer off the bench for me. I don't score many goals with him but he blows by people and I can create chances with him when the other team is tired.
Chelsea FC
Old 10-16-2012, 10:30 PM   #155
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

Yeah I keep Marin as well, he is a solid sub

I bought Lucas with just cash

Ended up trading Sturridge for Neymar

Next order of business will be getting rid of Mikel because, just like in real life, he is wildly overrated and not very good.

Probably bring in Pogba and a CM, maybe Verrati
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 03:37 AM   #156
MVP

weeeeeeez's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahvocado
Yeah I keep Marin as well, he is a solid sub

I bought Lucas with just cash

Ended up trading Sturridge for Neymar

Next order of business will be getting rid of Mikel because, just like in real life, he is wildly overrated and not very good.

Probably bring in Pogba and a CM, maybe Verrati
I got rid of Mikel as well and used some of his cash to buy Pique.

By the way does anyone know if a player is unhappy with playing time do they have to play every minute of every game until he is happy ? Or can he be subbed out ? Wondering this because Oscar was unhappy with the playing time and I started him like 6 straight matches and he was so tired I had to sub him and he never said he back to being happy.
Chelsea FC
Old 10-17-2012, 04:06 AM   #157
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeeeeeez
I got rid of Mikel as well and used some of his cash to buy Pique.

By the way does anyone know if a player is unhappy with playing time do they have to play every minute of every game until he is happy ? Or can he be subbed out ? Wondering this because Oscar was unhappy with the playing time and I started him like 6 straight matches and he was so tired I had to sub him and he never said he back to being happy.
I think you don't always get a message when they start feeling better about playing time. In my experience playing time complaints are directly linked to starting.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:42 AM   #158
Rookie

netjam99's Arena

Played through the first season with Nottingham Forest. Ended up in 5th place on the table. Lost to Blackpool in the playoffs. I really was not interested in going to the Premier League that season anyway with players averaging about 70 in overall by the end of the campaign.

So the strategy was to allow for more growth on ratings and shoot for the Premier League. But I hit a slump, find myself 12th in the Npower Championship in October.

Been trying full manual controls. I really see some beautiful plays in that mode that I don't seem to be able to pull off in assisted, especially crosses. But I also give away too many easy passes.

Having fun however but I have to move up in the standings, I have some great young players I bought and want to see them mature.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:12 AM   #159
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Has anyone been able to buy Ronaldo?
Old 10-17-2012, 01:19 PM   #160
Rookie

OVR: 4

yeah it is pretty hard.I offered him 340 k per week wage with atheltico madrid and i couldnīt get him.Anybody knows how much money you get if you buy that investor thing for career mode and the new owner takes over the club?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »