Home

Loaning out high potential Youth - What's the trick?

This is a discussion on Loaning out high potential Youth - What's the trick? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2012, 01:11 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Loaning out high potential Youth - What's the trick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldxMyxDrank
Yeah, any players you move to your squad with the custom squads feature will show up as "recently joined the club" in your first season so you can't actually transfer list them until the next window.

But, I've had offers for Benzema as early as 1 week into the first season, so even though you can't list them you'll get offers anyways. It's better that way too cause when you list a player you're automatically devaluing him by telling other clubs you want him gone lol.

Benzema, Ozil, Aguero, Higuain, Silva, Mascherano & Nasri are all good picks...when testing for myself I had all of them sell first window multiple times.
Carlos Tevez is also a player who frequently is sold in the first window.

What's funny is a lot of times the team you take the player from will come calling for them via transfer (e.g. if you take Wesley Sneijder, Inter will make you an offer for him). This is really the perfect way to free up cash without disrupting rosters, although once the window opens really all bets are off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2012, 03:20 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigh0rt
Carlos Tevez is also a player who frequently is sold in the first window.

What's funny is a lot of times the team you take the player from will come calling for them via transfer (e.g. if you take Wesley Sneijder, Inter will make you an offer for him). This is really the perfect way to free up cash without disrupting rosters, although once the window opens really all bets are off.
Mascherano always goes to Man Utd no matter what though, even if I don't move him to my squad they always take him from Barca first season in all my saves lol.

But yeah, I get multiple offers for whoever I take, and first or 2nd offers are usually from the teams I stole them from lol.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:58 AM   #27
Rookie

FearTheTurtle's Arena

OVR: 4

I loan out 6-8 players a season. You MUST play guys or at least put them in the squad a couple times to get loan offers. No exceptions. I use the Capital One and FA Cups to get the PT for the guys I want to loan.

Youth players will be nearly (if not completely) impossible to loan during the same season they were signed to the senior squad.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:21 AM   #28
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm doing the same, but I actually routinely put them in my lineup because it will increase their loan potential and they actually progress in terms of OVR rather efficiently if you at least give them 15-20 minutes on the pitch a couple times per week.

I have a 17 year-old CB who's already gained 3 points of OVR and when the January transfer window comes round, I know he'll get picked up.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:31 AM   #29
Rookie

before we all get furious about youth players arent getting any loan offers despite putting them on the loan list.

firstly, picture urself as the loaner. as a loaner from lower division clubs, who couldnt afford a decent player, what they could do, is to just loan in a good cheap waged players. they surely wouldnt just loan players with 60-70 OVR without game experiences.
they got hearts too you know. they dont want to be ur b*tch, just helping you develop your players. They want something out of it too.

My advice is, play the lad for a full/half of the first season. grow him up a little bit. Make him on form(not really necessary). Lower divisions club would want a player about 70 OVR and above. they full act as a decent addition to their team.

Another advice is, try signing ur youth player with the longest contract duration on the first time. and let his wages remain 500 pounds until the time nearly end. those lower clubs cant afford to pay high wages players.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:21 PM   #30
Rookie

kjking's Arena

OVR: 6

I have found, for some reason, big clubs want my players. I got a loan offer from Real Madrid and AC Milan. And from Wolves. That is it though
Old 12-11-2012, 11:42 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjking
I have found, for some reason, big clubs want my players. I got a loan offer from Real Madrid and AC Milan. And from Wolves. That is it though
thats not good. dont simply loan out players tho. make sure, u put them out in a team that ur player can be in their first 11. or else, it'll be such a waste.
less playing time= less growth.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2012, 05:30 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZie
before we all get furious about youth players arent getting any loan offers despite putting them on the loan list.

firstly, picture urself as the loaner. as a loaner from lower division clubs, who couldnt afford a decent player, what they could do, is to just loan in a good cheap waged players. they surely wouldnt just loan players with 60-70 OVR without game experiences.
they got hearts too you know. they dont want to be ur b*tch, just helping you develop your players. They want something out of it too.

My advice is, play the lad for a full/half of the first season. grow him up a little bit. Make him on form(not really necessary). Lower divisions club would want a player about 70 OVR and above. they full act as a decent addition to their team.

Another advice is, try signing ur youth player with the longest contract duration on the first time. and let his wages remain 500 pounds until the time nearly end. those lower clubs cant afford to pay high wages players.
Your comment is completely irrelevant for two reasons:

1.) If I start a new CM as Chelsea, I can put Nathan Ake (17 years old, 58 ovr) who has no game experience out on loan, and get an offer for him within the first 3 weeks every save.

2.) These other managers you speak of, with computer generated behavior made by the code in the game, have no "heart" you speak of...and don't have any mind as to whether they're being your b*tch or not.

It's the way the developers coded the game. Any players 17+ who are actually licensed players in the game are easily loanable, whereas randomly generated youth players are basically screwed for a year or longer depending on when you sign them.

Not to be rude, but if you would've read my comments on the last few pages you'd see where I quoted some guys blog who had access to the raw code in the game and proved that the game devs made it that way, for whatever reason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »