Home

All Manual - Seasons Mode

This is a discussion on All Manual - Seasons Mode within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2013, 01:58 PM   #9
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: All Manual - Seasons Mode

lol, if you want loud and crazy(but fans that wont turn on their team in a minute), you should be a Jets fan. Those guys are LOUD, lol.
Old 11-08-2013, 03:29 AM   #10
MVP

razorkaos's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grallis
I looked early on, but found nothing, so I continue to do what I did last year, which was just accept that I'll be playing against autos. Last year actually I started to find it really easy to beat auto players for a while
That's what i do, even if playing seasons against auto-players make me feel like playing the same person, over and over. it's like a deja vu, you know you saw that guy sprinting like a F1 car down the wings to make a cross, hoping to find the striker (and the worst part, the find the lone striker too often, cause crossing on auto is ridiculously OP), or the LB+Y thing exploit... but i still play seasons, this thing is addictive. I have you on my friedlist, but unfortunately, we never played.

@Hedache, will you create a Galatassaray squad on fut? I'm trying to create Atletico Madrid, but damn, Diego Costa and Filipe Luis are incredibly expensive.
Old 11-08-2013, 03:34 AM   #11
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

I agree, every game feels the same as pretty much every auto player Ive come across on there plays the same way, for the same goals. Yes, it's unfortunate we've never played. I'll make an effort if I see you on to send you an invite - I usually dont bother people I dont know that I have on my friends list bc they usually dont really want to play. We'll play soon.

I have hedache on my list and we've played a couple games ... maybe we could all join a Club? I have a club, only two members, but my friend also plays all-manual.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2013, 03:45 AM   #12
MVP

razorkaos's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grallis
I agree, every game feels the same as pretty much every auto player Ive come across on there plays the same way, for the same goals. Yes, it's unfortunate we've never played. I'll make an effort if I see you on to send you an invite - I usually dont bother people I dont know that I have on my friends list bc they usually dont really want to play. We'll play soon.

I have hedache on my list and we've played a couple games ... maybe we could all join a Club? I have a club, only two members, but my friend also plays all-manual.
Are you online now? If so, we could play some matches. And, about the Club, it would be awesome, in 13, i tried to find an all-manual club, but i only could find one, and they were only accepting europeans...
Old 11-08-2013, 07:29 AM   #13
Too old for manual FIFA

hedache's Arena

OVR: 4

Razor, I don't think I'll be able to make a Galatasaray roster in FUT yet. Especially with the amount of games I'm playing. I only play FUT against manual friends. Wait, let me correct that, manual friend. So with coins from that and my promotional FUT packs, I've been able to build a few average squads of high 70s with a few 80+ guys but that's about it.

Grallis, I haven't been able to catch you online lately at all. It'd be nice to play you again. In terms of a club, I'm not a big fan of clubs. I'd rather control the whole team rather than try to work with others to get a few touches every game. I do that in real life already Feel safe to play Razor, he's going to be a better experience than the online guy.

Razor I saw you were on late last night but I was already headed to bed. Maybe I'll catch you tonight. I'd like to play some FUT friendlies so that I get to use my squads.
Old 11-08-2013, 07:35 AM   #14
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

Ok, np. I sent you an invite - Ill revoke it next time I'm on. Ill catch you on soon - Ive been busy as of late, but managed to play Razor three times last night. I also got my FUT squad going, so we can try that out next time I see you on.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:19 AM   #15
Pro

NightmareBooster's Arena

OVR: 2

I mostly play offline CM but I'm looking to play more against other people that aren't pace whores and play Full Manual. For anyone else looking to do the same feel free to hit me up on XBL.

GT: The Kingpin187
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2013, 10:08 AM   #16
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareBooster
I mostly play offline CM but I'm looking to play more against other people that aren't pace whores and play Full Manual. For anyone else looking to do the same feel free to hit me up on XBL.

GT: The Kingpin187
I added you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »