Home

[PS3] 14/15 Squad Update

This is a discussion on [PS3] 14/15 Squad Update within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2014, 11:20 PM   #1
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
[PS3] 14/15 Squad Update

Hey fellas, after a few games on the demo for FIFA 15 on PS3, it's safe to say I'm not entirely impressed. And possibly may just stick with FIFA 14 on PS3 for awhile. With that said, having updated rosters for the top leagues would be pretty great. However, that is no small task. Navigating the menus, looking at transfer in and out lists, etc.

So, it would ideally be more than a one person job. I figure someone could do multiple teams, then hand the file off, and so on and so forth.

With all that said, is this something that anyone would be interested in participating in?

Latest file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jc983zp8wkhva9m/PS3.zip?dl=0

Last edited by Krebstar; 11-11-2014 at 10:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 02:34 AM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: [PS3] 14/15 Squad Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Hey fellas, after a few games on the demo for FIFA 15 on PS3, it's safe to say I'm not entirely impressed. And possibly may just stick with FIFA 14 on PS3 for awhile. With that said, having updated rosters for the top leagues would be pretty great. However, that is no small task. Navigating the menus, looking at transfer in and out lists, etc.

So, it would ideally be more than a one person job. I figure someone could do multiple teams, then hand the file off, and so on and so forth.

With all that said, is this something that anyone would be interested in participating in?

-----------------------------

Update: I got a bit crazy tonight and started working on the EPL. So far, Arsenal-Stoke City are completed!

thanks for your effort .
waiting
Old 09-11-2014, 08:59 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
it's safe to say I'm not entirely impressed. And possibly may just stick with FIFA 14 on PS3 for awhile.
How are you not impressed with the game? I haven't gotten a chance to play the demo yet. And I will be getting 15 on the 360 and I have been reading the comments on the next gen thread and it seems that the game is great. And from what I have read the two games will be more similar on the 2 systems than games like NBA 2K and NHL.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:28 AM   #4
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
How are you not impressed with the game? I haven't gotten a chance to play the demo yet. And I will be getting 15 on the 360 and I have been reading the comments on the next gen thread and it seems that the game is great. And from what I have read the two games will be more similar on the 2 systems than games like NBA 2K and NHL.
I'm not ruling out going with 15 yet, but so far, it doesn't feel like as big of an improvement. In some parts, it feels worse. Visually I think it's an upgrade, but the defending seems worse than last year, and the game seems more open than ever before, to the point of sliders not helping yet.
Old 09-11-2014, 01:39 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
I'm not ruling out going with 15 yet, but so far, it doesn't feel like as big of an improvement. In some parts, it feels worse. Visually I think it's an upgrade, but the defending seems worse than last year, and the game seems more open than ever before, to the point of sliders not helping yet.
OK that was the same thing I read in the current gen thread. How is fouling in the game? Am I going to get more than 2 fouls called in my favor, on either Semi-Pro or Pro, in a month?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 02:08 PM   #6
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
OK that was the same thing I read in the current gen thread. How is fouling in the game? Am I going to get more than 2 fouls called in my favor, on either Semi-Pro or Pro, in a month?
I think it's slightly increased, but not enough to make me for sure drop $60.

I definitely have no doubt that 15 for PC, PS4, and XB1 is vastly improved. But from what I'm seeing, as expected, it's not as improved on last-gen. And for right now I'm okay with that, as 14 plays a pretty decent game, and updating squads isn't too painful.

I don't have plans to get either new system, and I don't know when I'll be getting a gaming PC, so for now I might just stick with FIFA 14. Matt10's sliders + custom tactics make it wonderful to play.

I'll most likely finish the EPL tonight, and hopefully another league. I'll most likely throw the file up for anyone who wants it.

Last edited by Krebstar; 09-11-2014 at 02:12 PM.
Old 09-11-2014, 05:03 PM   #7
Rookie

BigRed07's Arena

Loans and transfers?
Old 09-11-2014, 05:05 PM   #8
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed07
Loans and transfers?
I'm just doing transfers, as there is no way to move a player and have it be a loan. For the most part, I think it's okay, as if there are any notable loans people want to do, they can do them on their own (Falcao to United).

Otherwise, I don't think many people will be bothered by missing loans, as half of the real life loans that exist may not even have the players already in FIFA 14.

And just to clarify, I'm only doing transfers, and no player creations or player editing. So, transfers will be included, as well as if a player's loan expired and they've returned to their parent club.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »