Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-20-2024, 01:49 PM   #2329
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

I skimmed the thread here and there but didn't see much mention of this but what settings should be used for "Attributes"(Default or Classic) and "Defending"(Tactical vs Advanced vs Legacy) or doesn't it matter?

Last edited by Nox_Caelum; 05-20-2024 at 01:49 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 05-21-2024, 02:24 AM   #2330
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nox_Caelum
I skimmed the thread here and there but didn't see much mention of this but what settings should be used for "Attributes"(Default or Classic) and "Defending"(Tactical vs Advanced vs Legacy) or doesn't it matter?
Attributes always set to Classic. I'm no expert on the topic but I've heard that Default boosts the players stats and they could be pretty OP sometimes.
As for defending, I think Advanced should be the go-to option. It allows you to press with your AI teammates and/or mark the opponents while getting the ball. I'd say it's a mix of tactical and legacy.
Old 05-23-2024, 04:36 AM   #2331
Just started!

Footballgamingitalia's Arena

Thanks guys! There are a few updates from EA, this Sliders are already a good choice for settings?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2024, 12:51 PM   #2332
Pro

rody2k6's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_dra
Attributes always set to Classic. I'm no expert on the topic but I've heard that Default boosts the players stats and they could be pretty OP sometimes.
As for defending, I think Advanced should be the go-to option. It allows you to press with your AI teammates and/or mark the opponents while getting the ball. I'd say it's a mix of tactical and legacy.

But doesn't the default option make the game more realistic like if I put a cam at cdm he should lose attribute points. If it's in classic then I don't know what happens if anything does happen. I might be totally wrong though. Would love input from more experienced folk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Cheese Zone
Old 05-26-2024, 02:44 PM   #2333
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rody2k6
But doesn't the default option make the game more realistic like if I put a cam at cdm he should lose attribute points. If it's in classic then I don't know what happens if anything does happen. I might be totally wrong though. Would love input from more experienced folk.

I don't think it matters whether you use Default or Classic. If you put a player on a different position then it's gonna decrease his overall rating/stats by -1 or more.
Old 05-27-2024, 01:09 AM   #2334
Just started!

Has anyone had issues with the sliders simply not working? I'm not talking that they don't feel right but that they literally have zero effect on the gameplay. I cranked everything to 0 and had no difference and same with 100 is there a fix cos the game is literally unplayable essentially being forced into vanilla gameplay
Old 05-28-2024, 07:00 PM   #2335
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cieran1789
Has anyone had issues with the sliders simply not working? I'm not talking that they don't feel right but that they literally have zero effect on the gameplay. I cranked everything to 0 and had no difference and same with 100 is there a fix cos the game is literally unplayable essentially being forced into vanilla gameplay
Occasionally it happens to me. Restarting the match after playing in it seems to fix it. It's as if the sliders don't load sometimes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2024, 06:10 PM   #2336
Just started!

Have recently tried fast paced with matts sliders although I have changed acceleration and sprint speed to 55 for both cpu and user and have been throughly enjoying it. It doesn’t feel too fast and Lots of crosses and long balls from the Cpu and plenty of fouls also. The only thing I’m getting is injuries for both seem To have disappeared even though they are on matts sliders. Other than that I’m enjoying it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »