Home

Fearwhatnow's FIFA 15 PC sliders

This is a discussion on Fearwhatnow's FIFA 15 PC sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2014, 06:44 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Fearwhatnow's FIFA 15 PC sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekwow
Fidel mod seems to be placebo
Ive been thinking something similar, especially with the latest release, ive been swapping back and forth with the mod active and im struggling to see any of these improvements (AI, long balls etc)
Old 10-07-2014, 04:34 AM   #50
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekwow
Fidel mod seems to be placebo
You're wrong and there is a simple way to realize it. Just test my sliders with and without the ini playing against the same team. If it's a placebo why other fellows here try to improve the vanilla game with extreme values? As you see I have most sliders on default.
I'm sure though you haven't even tried this set with or without the ini so your post seems to me like pure trolling.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:49 AM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
You're wrong and there is a simple way to realize it. Just test my sliders with and without the ini playing against the same team. If it's a placebo why other fellows here try to improve the vanilla game with extreme values? As you see I have most sliders on default.
I'm sure though you haven't even tried this set with or without the ini so your post seems to me like pure trolling.
Honwstly, this is all I've done with fifa for the past week. Your sliders, Orion sliders, my own, and these improved gameplay tweaks are almost non existent (especially with latest version of Fidel). Even playing with slides at default and mod on and off I've found just as much variation in terms of long distance shooting/passing etc and no difference in terms of cpu awareness.

Maybe I'm in the wrong and just not seeing it. Do you have have any gameplay showing the differences?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 08:44 AM   #52
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine88
Honwstly, this is all I've done with fifa for the past week. Your sliders, Orion sliders, my own, and these improved gameplay tweaks are almost non existent (especially with latest version of Fidel). Even playing with slides at default and mod on and off I've found just as much variation in terms of long distance shooting/passing etc and no difference in terms of cpu awareness.

Maybe I'm in the wrong and just not seeing it. Do you have have any gameplay showing the differences?
There is obviously a huge difference with Fidel's ini. I just played without it on Legendary and I'm passing by cpu defenders with ease. Fouls also are increased by 100% with Fidel's ini as cpu is more aggressive.
Movement is more smooth with the ini and momentum really matters. You can easily see that works by a simple tweak. Go to the ini and change cpu sliding tackling from 100 to 0. Cpu will rarely slide tackle.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:25 AM   #53
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
There is obviously a huge difference with Fidel's ini. I just played without it on Legendary and I'm passing by cpu defenders with ease. Fouls also are increased by 100% with Fidel's ini as cpu is more aggressive.
Movement is more smooth with the ini and momentum really matters. You can easily see that works by a simple tweak. Go to the ini and change cpu sliding tackling from 100 to 0. Cpu will rarely slide tackle.
do you need an editing program to go into the ini? i always just copy and paste it into my fifa folder, but i wouldnt mind taking a look at all of it and seeing what things i could really tweak if i ever wanted to. i just want to look at it lol also, i agree with you fear, i think theres a difference and its not placebo. with your most recent sliders ive been having some pretty damn good games, very even, and not easy at all but not so hard that i cant stand playing... i played a match in my career mode this morning with leicester, i played against everton. ended in a 2-2 draw and was seriously such a well fought match, everton maintained the momentum of the game ill have to admit, but it was definitely a thriller.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:36 AM   #54
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by japsubie
do you need an editing program to go into the ini? i always just copy and paste it into my fifa folder, but i wouldnt mind taking a look at all of it and seeing what things i could really tweak if i ever wanted to. i just want to look at it lol also, i agree with you fear, i think theres a difference and its not placebo. with your most recent sliders ive been having some pretty damn good games, very even, and not easy at all but not so hard that i cant stand playing... i played a match in my career mode this morning with leicester, i played against everton. ended in a 2-2 draw and was seriously such a well fought match, everton maintained the momentum of the game ill have to admit, but it was definitely a thriller.
You can open easily the ini file with notepad, make changes and save as usual.
2-2. That was the score irl too! Leicester has some really good midfield and attacking players that's why you'll have may good games with this team. Defensively the team is lacking a bit but you can focus on stregthening the D with some transfers.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:41 AM   #55
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
You can open easily the ini file with notepad, make changes and save as usual.
2-2. That was the score irl too! Leicester has some really good midfield and attacking players that's why you'll have may good games with this team. Defensively the team is lacking a bit but you can focus on stregthening the D with some transfers.
that i did! and some loans! i purchased scuffet (GK) and tielemans (CM playing at LM) and mbemba (CB). i checked what tielemans rating would be at LM and it was a point higher! i also signed on loan, brandt for LW and Malanda (CDM) as a backup to cambiasso, sometimes starter. i setup a 4-3-3 formation and its actually working out so damn well. brandt on the left, ulloa up front, albrighton on the right wing. knockaert at RM, cambiasso at CDM, and tielemans at LM, de laet LB, moore and mbemba CB, and simpson on the RB, its honestly so great for my style of play, i cant stop talking about it haha and ill see if i can look into the ini file! sounds interesting!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 12:54 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Fair enough the ini might improve fouls but if anything it hinders the variation in cpu play. I'm not the only one reporting this either. Even with the latest addition to it to improve cpu distance shooting and long balls, it's still better on vanilla. I can count on one hand the amount of crosses with Fidels ini from a dozen games. It makes every team play the same. The biggest flaw though is that the movement is faster with the ini and it makes the gameplay like the last gen engine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »