Home

Matt10's FIFA 15 Legendary Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's FIFA 15 Legendary Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-29-2014, 12:55 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's FIFA 15 Legendary Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I had to do more testing, but V3 (might as well call it that) is going to be posted soon.
You know I was joking. I really appreciate the effort for these. Without you guys, this game wouldn't be half as fun.

Here are the goals I was talking about earlier.

The first is my favorite -- just a wicked, deep early cross that finds my strikers foot. This is the kind of pass that makes manual so rewarding.

The second is the wonderstrike by Balo. A sweet Knuckleball in the 90th minute to snatch 3 points.

The third is fairly run of the mill, I just added it to show the variety in scoring chances.

Old 09-29-2014, 01:10 AM   #74
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv25man
You know I was joking. I really appreciate the effort for these. Without you guys, this game wouldn't be half as fun.

Here are the goals I was talking about earlier.

The first is my favorite -- just a wicked, deep early cross that finds my strikers foot. This is the kind of pass that makes manual so rewarding.

The second is the wonderstrike by Balo. A sweet Knuckleball in the 90th minute to snatch 3 points.

The third is fairly run of the mill, I just added it to show the variety in scoring chances.

Wow, that first goal was sick - and then Balotelli with the manual goal. Really nice stuff. Thanks for posting.
Old 09-29-2014, 01:21 AM   #75
Rookie

mikemck09's Arena

OVR: 1

Matt, loving the way the set feels atm... I like the errant passes by the CPU as it truly feels "human like." The only thing is that the crosses into the box are horrific by the CPU, I've played 3 games and I've seen many cross opportunities go straight out of play, seems like the pass error @ 100 is killing that part of the attack by the CPU... Other than that, I like how it feels bro...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 01:30 AM   #76
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

Cant wait to try V3 when it gets posted. Was thinking about switching it up, what do you guys think Inter Milan or AC Milan?
Old 09-29-2014, 01:34 AM   #77
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemck09
Matt, loving the way the set feels atm... I like the errant passes by the CPU as it truly feels "human like." The only thing is that the crosses into the box are horrific by the CPU, I've played 3 games and I've seen many cross opportunities go straight out of play, seems like the pass error @ 100 is killing that part of the attack by the CPU... Other than that, I like how it feels bro...
Hey Mike, yessir - I've definitely addressed that in version 3 - definitely need you to test it, my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatefighter
Cant wait to try V3 when it gets posted. Was thinking about switching it up, what do you guys think Inter Milan or AC Milan?
It'll be out shortly, Utli. I'm typing it up now and looking forward to hearing feedback. Btw, Inter!!
Old 09-29-2014, 01:39 AM   #78
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
If fouls are your problem I don't think PES is the answer... Is way worse on that aspect. Due to the lack of real time collisions the fouls are basically non existent. I even think I have never been fouled by the cpu when playing the pes15 demo

I've been fouled way more times in one FIFA 15 game than in probably 10 hours playing the pes demo
True, but unlike FIFA, there will more than likely be a gameplay patch that will fix this just like they did last year. But, yeah the demo from a fouls perspective is brutal.
Old 09-29-2014, 01:57 AM   #79
Rookie

mikemck09's Arena

OVR: 1

Haha... Sounds good, brother! I actually tried a game with the pass error @ 95 and the crosses were a ton better... So weird how 5 clicks south makes such a drastic change lol Once that gets settled, I think we'll be golden!
Old 09-29-2014, 02:04 AM   #80
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

I'm just glad FIFA has sliders, not sure how PES is going to be, honestly. PES14 was such a terrible sight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »