Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-03-2015, 11:55 AM   #1153
Rookie

t0tten123's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

guys can somr please check and see if my live feed is on twitch for me I have just set it up and want to know if its workin ok twitch name is T0tten123
Cheers
Old 10-03-2015, 11:55 AM   #1154
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Are you guys what've already have the patch saying you can now play World Class difficulty without the AI boringly passing around back four all game like before patch????? Please be true as I only went up to legendary because World Class was pointless before.
Old 10-03-2015, 11:58 AM   #1155
Rookie

Benja190782's Arena

Wait a second! Is there a Patch #2 out now???

I've been playing on World Class since release and just did the switch to Legendary today and suddenly the game feels much better on Legendary? CPU animations are much more SLOW and HUMAN now! I put all the Sliders back to default with 10 min. halves instead of 15 min. and the game feels sooo AMAZING again!

Don't flame me, but the animations and movement feels much more like the demo now!

I LOVE IT!

(But what did EA change?)

EDIT: just found out that I didn't get the update (patch 2) but the game just feels better on Legendary!

Last edited by Benja190782; 10-03-2015 at 12:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2015, 12:00 PM   #1156
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introspectah
It's not relevant to the practice of finetuning sliders but it is relevant to those who have a desire to detect the underlying patterns that will endlessly exasperate the efforts of the slider community.
I am aware that this desire to see things through to the end---sided by a premeditated acceptance of being affected by the repercussions of piercing the veil of illusion---is extremely rare, so my intention was not to discourage any one's efforts nor to burst their bubble.

It was a rant that produced itself rather autonomously without much of my own volition, and i agree that it seems to have been largely uncalled for, but it was anything but bloat and tripe according to your judgement which you're entitled to form and express nonetheless.

You can't assess with certainty if my post has been of value to at least someone, neither can i, so therefore all value judgement about its productivity should be suspended and not be substituted by bias.

If i foresaw the possibility of discouraging people who are deeply passionate about making their career mode work according to their standards, i would've been more careful or simply have omitted my opinion from the public.
But the desire to fool our selves (my self included) in the aim of realizing our greatest joy is so strong that it will not be wavered by the mere ''tripe'' i had blown on to the screen.

So no worries.

Lastly, FifaTruthers you say?
On OS or where exactly?
You know Info..I feel rude and I don't want to stifle ideas so I'll say this and do my best to make it relevant to sliders as I spill my lunch all over myself (at work)

I believe everybody is aware of the things you are discussing here. Its all old hat. We all accept and understand it for what it is. That is why you have ticked up some annoyance with statements like

''i really don't want to be confronted with the harsh reality which directly impedes me from attaining my highest goal in completion, so please do not disrupt my self-sustained illusions.

And

"Regardless of the well-deserved praise, credit and esteem delivered unto the managers of this slider community, their vain efforts are comparable to parents who wish to normalize their autistic kid according to society's standards..."

My frustration, aside from spurious remark re autism, is that it discourages people people from testing and if you look at the OP there are a goodly number of people putting their time into it. I was hoping to encourage people to broadcast more, test more and test more effectively. To watch the core group and how they work and learn how to be better testers. I have a lot to learn about it myself.
But the main drive is that that.
Better Testers = Better Suggested Sets

And it follows that the whole process could be greatly aided by better testers and get us playing the game instead of working on it

So I do apologize for being rude and dismissive to you.
I only have this suggestion

If you really see this supposed 'beast in the machine' then why not assist the people who are doing battle against it by broadcasting the latest set and recommended changes? So we can get on to battling it in our career modes.

I'm sure that your enthusiasm and insights would be a huge asset in that regard and I am not being patronizing.

Peace brother.

Last edited by JimmyTheMeatball; 10-03-2015 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Don't type on your phone, Jimmy.
Old 10-03-2015, 12:25 PM   #1157
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benja190782
Wait a second! Is there a Patch #2 out now???

I've been playing on World Class since release and just did the switch to Legendary today and suddenly the game feels much better on Legendary? CPU animations are much more SLOW and HUMAN now! I put all the Sliders back to default with 10 min. halves instead of 15 min. and the game feels sooo AMAZING again!

Don't flame me, but the animations and movement feels much more like the demo now!

I LOVE IT!

(But what did EA change?)

EDIT: just found out that I didn't get the update (patch 2) but the game just feels better on Legendary!

Are you playing with the new pre-patch set? Do you have first touch at 1 for both? Something weird is going on since the last roster update on consoles, long ball tactic is working and suddenly there is more inertia. Maybe the first touch touch error Matt suggested is a game changer for us console gamers, who knows...

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
Old 10-03-2015, 12:52 PM   #1158
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

Watching Chelsea - Southampton right now, in the 22nd minute, and it looks an awful lot like FIFA 16. Hah.
Old 10-03-2015, 12:53 PM   #1159
Rookie

Benja190782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcar87
Are you playing with the new pre-patch set? Do you have first touch at 1 for both? Something weird is going on since the last roster update on consoles, long ball tactic is working and suddenly there is more inertia. Maybe the first touch touch error Matt suggested is a game changer for us console gamers, who knows...

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
No I don't play with FTC at 1/1. I put all the sliders back to default today and...
Then I simply just went in to my Career mode today with Newcastle United and decided to try Legendary after only been playing on WC since release.
But WOW what a difference - the momentum/inertia is so much more noticeable and the gameplay simply feels much more nice and SLOW than before.

I don't know about the roster update, but I'm pretty sure that I haven't got an update (patch 2) when starting my game up today.

I'm on Xbox One btw. - I don't know, mate! It's just such a noticeable difference in gameplay that I couldn't believe my eyes!
The CPU acts so human on Legendary - no more robotic animations and stuff like that. The inertia for both human and CPU is amazing now - just like the demo!
It's a huge difference!

Seriously, what is going on?
Old 10-03-2015, 12:55 PM   #1160
Rookie

Anyone knows when this new patch 2 is out for consolles? Would love to try it out, and maybe finally starting my manager career Saves me/us maybe from alot of tweaking with the game sliders

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »