Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-04-2015, 06:37 PM   #2673
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

I think fouls are fine, it's more about sample size at this point. I doubt anyone has more than 5 matches with the Height Discrepancy sliders. I only have 6 myself, lol.
Old 11-04-2015, 08:29 PM   #2674
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I think fouls are fine, it's more about sample size at this point. I doubt anyone has more than 5 matches with the Height Discrepancy sliders. I only have 6 myself, lol.

Are you using 15 or 20 min halves?
Old 11-04-2015, 09:02 PM   #2675
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleOfEden
Are you using 15 or 20 min halves?
15 minutes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2015, 11:41 PM   #2676
Just started!

Hey guys! I've been using set E for a while, and it feels really good, but there's one major problem I can't fix. The CPU rarely attacks!! I've modified different sliders, tried different sets, but the CPU won't attack. They just keep passing the ball with their defenders. Apparently they think the game is just about having possession and not scoring goals.

Any help for this? Would appreciate a set where the CPU actually wanted to win a match.
Old 11-05-2015, 12:46 AM   #2677
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporting975
Hey guys! I've been using set E for a while, and it feels really good, but there's one major problem I can't fix. The CPU rarely attacks!! I've modified different sliders, tried different sets, but the CPU won't attack. They just keep passing the ball with their defenders. Apparently they think the game is just about having possession and not scoring goals.

Any help for this? Would appreciate a set where the CPU actually wanted to win a match.
Try the height discrepancy set. It's the one that I'm currently using/tweaking.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...postcount=2641
Old 11-05-2015, 06:59 AM   #2678
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Niche
I feel I'm in the same boat. I just need a little more AI attack. In one game I was actually rooting for the AI "you can do it! make me sweat it out!". At least the tiki-taka is not showing its face so much anymore. The important thing is I'm having fun.
Thatīs true, but i think that is the reason some of us are trying to find ways for the cpu to score more goals. Tiki-taka is the main source of goals/offense for the CPU with default sliders, by changing sliders we do eliminate the endless tiki-taka BUT we also eliminate what seems to be at the very least, 50% of the ways CPU scores.

With the height discrepancy sliders i didnīt see an improvement yet on this point but it seems the CPU does put itīs defensive 4 higher in the pitch with 60 and with human at 65 it seems to create more space behind us for them to use long balls.

But i havent seen an improvement on goals scored...

About the fouls, i really donīt pay much attention to it, itīs not a relevante gameplay part for me, but i do see fouls here and there, so, itīs ok.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:26 AM   #2679
Rookie

mondeslicht's Arena

OVR: 1

I don't see the problem, I play with speed at 5, lost to arsenal 3-1 and to Manchester city at home with 4-1. Shot error at 60. I find the CPU very aggressive and they shoot much more than me.
Old 11-05-2015, 09:11 AM   #2680
Rookie

EvertonianSteeler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondeslicht
I don't see the problem, I play with speed at 5, lost to arsenal 3-1 and to Manchester city at home with 4-1. Shot error at 60. I find the CPU very aggressive and they shoot much more than me.

I agree. If you look at the stats for the video I did of my Arsenal (cpu) v Everton (me) game that Matt posted a link to a few pages ago you will see cpu had 29 shots against my 12. Maybe it is because I am a bad player though and give up too many chances !!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »