Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-01-2015, 06:11 PM   #969
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasendi
I found this annoying post in FIFA forums by Eddie;

Interesting....game adapting the difficulty of the game based on how you're playing regardless of the difficulty you're set on.

"I was taking a look through the fifa 16 files on pc and found this line(s) of code in a file called product.ini. It is one of the configuration settings for FIFA. This may just be for career, I do not know if this is for online, but it may as well be. Is this potential scripting proof?
[ADAPTIVE_DIFFICULTY] ENABLED = 1
LAST_GOAL_DIFFERENCE_ABS_THRESHOLD = 6 // e.g. "Single game loss >= 6 goals", "Single game win >= 6 goals"
STREAK_ABS_THRESHOLD_0 = 3 // e.g. "Three back to back losses with a negative goal diff of >= 9 (Beginner)" STREAK_ABS_THRESHOLD_1 = 3 // e.g. "Three back to back losses with a negative goal diff of >= 9 (Amateur)" STREAK_ABS_THRESHOLD_2 = 3 // e.g. "Three back to back losses with a negative goal diff of >= 9 (Semi-Pro)" STREAK_ABS_THRESHOLD_3 = 4 // e.g. "Four back to back losses with a negative goal diff of >= 12 (Professional)" STREAK_ABS_THRESHOLD_4 = 4 // e.g. "Four back to back losses with a negative goal diff of >= 12 (World Class)" STREAK_ABS_THRESHOLD_5 = 5 // e.g. "Five back to back losses with a negative goal diff of >= 15 (Legendary)"
ACCUMULATED_GOAL_DIFFERENCE_ABS_THRESHOLD_0 = 9 // e.g. "Three back to back losses with a negative goal diff of >= 9 (Beginner)" ACCUMULATED_GOAL_DIFFERENCE_ABS_THRESHOLD_1 = 9 // e.g. "Three back to back losses with a negative goal diff of >= 9 (Amateur)" ACCUMULATED_GOAL_DIFFERENCE_ABS_THRESHOLD_2 = 9 // e.g. "Three back to back losses with a negative goal diff of >= 9 (Semi-Pro)" ACCUMULATED_GOAL_DIFFERENCE_ABS_THRESHOLD_3 = 12 // e.g. "Four back to back losses with a negative goal diff of >= 12 (Professional)" ACCUMULATED_GOAL_DIFFERENCE_ABS_THRESHOLD_4 = 12 // e.g. "Four back to back losses with a negative goal diff of >= 12 (World Class)" ACCUMULATED_GOAL_DIFFERENCE_ABS_THRESHOLD_5 = 15 // e.g. "Five back to back losses with a negative goal diff of >= 15 (Legendary)"
[ADAPTIVE_DIFFICULTY_INCREASE_DIFFICULTY] // Description: "User scores in first 5 minutes" // WHEN IF DO RULE1_PARAM1 = 5 // Minutes RULE1_OUTPUT = 0.25
// Description: "User scores in first 20 minutes" // WHEN IF DO RULE2_PARAM1 = 20 // Minutes RULE2_OUTPUT = 0.25
// Description: "Score >= 2 goal lead" // WHEN IF DO RULE3_PARAM1 = 2 // Goal lead RULE3_OUTPUT = 0.25
// Description: ">70% possession after at least 20 minutes" // WHEN IF DO RULE4_PARAM1 = 70 // Possession percentage RULE4_PARAM2 = 20 // Minutes RULE4_OUTPUT = 0.25
// Description: "More than 5 shots in first 30 minutes" // WHEN IF DO RULE5_PARAM1 = 5 // Shots RULE5_PARAM2 = 30 // Minutes RULE5_OUTPUT = 0.15
// Description: "More than 10 shots on target at any point" // WHEN IF DO RULE6_PARAM1 = 10 // Shots on target RULE6_PARAM2 = 10 // Increments on PARAM1 RULE6_OUTPUT = 0.1
[ADAPTIVE_DIFFICULTY_DECREASE_DIFFICULTY] // Description: "Losing at any point" // WHEN DO RULE1_PARAM1 = 0 // Minutes RULE1_OUTPUT = -0.1
// Description: "No shot on target within 30 minutes of play" // WHEN IF DO RULE2_PARAM1 = 30 // Minutes RULE2_OUTPUT = -0.2
// Description: "<30% possession any time after 30 minutes" // WHEN IF DO RULE3_PARAM1 = 30 // Possession RULE3_PARAM2 = 30 // Minutes RULE3_OUTPUT = -0.2
// Description: "<2 shots by 60th minute" // WHEN IF DO RULE4_PARAM1 = 2 // Shots RULE4_PARAM2 = 60 // Minutes RULE4_OUTPUT = -0.2
// Description: "<4 shots on target 80th minute" // WHEN IF DO RULE5_PARAM1 = 4 // Shots RULE5_PARAM2 = 80 // Minutes RULE5_OUTPUT = -0.3
// Description: "Losing by 2 goals" // WHEN IF DO RULE6_PARAM1 = -2 // Goals RULE6_OUTPUT = -0.15"
This type of code has always been in FIFA scripting. It's been renamed differently and relevant to the engine that FIFA uses. This shouldn't be a surprise - or hinder us from exploring the game's sliders.
Old 10-01-2015, 06:29 PM   #970
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

OVR: 0

Loving the sliders guys, finding Legendary easier than World Class for some reason, however my only concern is the AI fouls I'm only seeing two a game at best,yet I can give away 10 in one game, anyone else seeing this or is it just me?
Old 10-01-2015, 06:31 PM   #971
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
This type of code has always been in FIFA scripting. It's been renamed differently and relevant to the engine that FIFA uses. This shouldn't be a surprise - or hinder us from exploring the game's sliders.
Man if this is true it means that the game changes the difficulty without your knowledge based on other factors... so all what we do in this forum of sliders manipulation has no point.

Can we disable that in PC version by changing the value to Zero? Who can confirm and test this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2015, 06:48 PM   #972
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoptedscouse
Loving the sliders guys, finding Legendary easier than World Class for some reason, however my only concern is the AI fouls I'm only seeing two a game at best,yet I can give away 10 in one game, anyone else seeing this or is it just me?
I was having the same issue, but having ACC 51/50 and Marking 55/55 cured this issue for me. I had a 18 foul game and 12 foul game. Fouls pretty much evenly split
Old 10-01-2015, 06:49 PM   #973
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasendi
Man if this is true it means that the game changes the difficulty without your knowledge based on other factors... so all what we do in this forum of sliders manipulation has no point.

Can we disable that in PC version by changing the value to Zero? Who can confirm and test this?
It's been this way since FIFA 2003. It happens in PES as well, KONAMI just don't allow you to extract the code.

The reasons I personally work on sliders is not to make the game challenging or difficult, or adaptive. My goal is ALWAYS to get the game playing with the CORRECT fundamentals first. The human fundamentals. That's it. 9 times out of 10 - all the other issues arise from that simple fact. Keep it simple, work on the fixes that are towards the fundamentals first.
Old 10-01-2015, 06:50 PM   #974
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Can you guys explain to a PC illiterate exactly what this all means?
Old 10-01-2015, 07:01 PM   #975
Rookie

Hey Matt, watched your video feed last night and can't thank you enough and everyone else for the time you've put into this. Do you still want testing done on ACC 51/50, Marking 20/50 & Height 55/55 or do you have a different idea?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2015, 07:16 PM   #976
Rookie

OVR: 2

Wow... Just played 5 games back to back and every single one was awesome!!

Playing on Legendary is definitely the way to go. I was scared to switch from WC because I feared it would be impossible but it's not. WC is a wasted level. It's horrible. Legendary has blown me away.

I'm using set 7 sliders with the 51/50 acceleration and 55/55 like height. I did not change man marking.

No ping pong, no incessant passing along the back line, and plenty of cpu pushing forward with creative attacks. Possession numbers are roughly even. It's nearly perfect for me.

Gonna start my CM now.

Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »