Home

Semi/assisted fair Legendary sliders - Fifa 16

This is a discussion on Semi/assisted fair Legendary sliders - Fifa 16 within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2015, 10:12 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Semi/assisted fair Legendary sliders - Fifa 16

Hey there. Iīve been reading and testing sliders from all over this forum but Iīve always had a feeling they werenīt quite for me. The reason is some siders provide a nice experience for Pro level, but itīs still a easy level to play, and after some time, the challenge is quite gone. I want to feel the dificulty when I play against top teams in decisive matches, and I want to feel more control when I play against weaker teams.

That said, I did try some sliders here for WC and Legendary, mainly the Comunity Sliders... even with some slight preference adjustments, but they are still a bit too radical for my taste. MAtt10īs going for the slow pace no tikitaka type of gameplay, and thatīs great. He has a huge effort behind the scenes along with Orion, but in my case, I donīt like sliders moving that much because they change the way the CPU plays. Though that might be good in one hand, it changes completely the game and kills some of the beautifull things CPU is capable of, or at least tries to. In the end its quite a personal taste thing.

So hereīs what Iīm using right now in my Career mode with Estoril (3.5 rated team).

Game: FIFA 16 Next Gen (Camera: Tele Broadcast default)
Controls: Semi (cross, pass and shoot)/Assisted (through balls)/ manual long pass/airball switch
Difficulty: Legendary
Halves: 10 minutes
Speed: Slow

Updated 10/05/15
Game Sliders
Human/CPU
Sprint: 50/50
Acceleration: 50/48 (slower reactions on CPU makes defending easier)
Shot Error: 51/51 (CPU still shoots long, but not as effective)
Pass Error: 55/60 (more passing error from CPU, but still able to pass around)
Shot Speed: 50/49
Pass Speed: 45/40 (Important! Avoids CPU bullet passing abuse, still testing)
Injury Frequency: 60/60 (proved already a good value in the long run)
Injury Severity: 40/40 (" " ")
GK Ability: 15/15 (great saves, but CPU wonīt catch the ball everytime, this is a must, trust me. Based on Comunity sliders)
Marking: 51/52
Run Frequency: 50/50 (with the new line settings, CPU will still attack in a balanced way)
Line Height: 48/48
Line Length: 52/52
Line Width: 50/50
Fullbacks: 50/51
Power Bar(user only): 50
First Touch Control: 50/60 (this will make the game very balanced, CPU not overpowered, and Human not underrated)

Ok, about other values, most have a small discrepancy and thatīs necessary to keep a good balance of dificulty on Legendary. On default values, CPU has irrealistic advantage, and this way, it plays a bit slower.
As you may see, changes are not drastic at all (apart from GKīs), and that makes the game play almost as the default values, wich is great, without abusing us. Please notice that this wonīt lower pass % for CPU (that seems to be impossible whatsoever), or some tiki taka here and there. But at least CPU wonīt kill you with super fast first time passing and first time shooting with no preparation.

Still may change a value or two, but for now Iīve been playing with these and quite like it. Try at will and give me sugestions as well, but remember, the main purpose is to let the sliders as close to the default ones as possible.

Last edited by xicpanad; 10-05-2015 at 09:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2015, 12:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Semi/assisted fair Legendary sliders - Fifa 16

I feel the same way about the community sliders. I was just using default sliders on world class with a couple minor adjustments and it's too easy. I'm scoring way too many goals against top rated teams. Going to give these a try now.
Old 09-28-2015, 05:49 PM   #3
Rookie

I had to bump up the cpu pass error to 60 because they were passing around 95% with the adjustment that I made the percentage went down to about 89% but they do make some bad passes like they pass out of bounds or they give it away in their zone. I was Inter and I played Verona and my possession was only 52% the cpu holds the ball too much and I find I don't get fouled enough as I would like to get more chances to score from free kicks, do you have any tips or adjustements to get my possession up a little more and to get more cpu fouls? And one final comment is that the shots were 9-9

Last edited by sexylexy; 09-28-2015 at 05:51 PM.
Old 09-29-2015, 03:02 PM   #4
Pro

For now I would change the Line height to 55 and decrease line lenght to 45 and go from there. Iīm testing this myself, but if it needs more tuning, Iīll get there. This will make the CPU play a bit higher and compact. Iīve noticed that CPU tends to play possession style in their midfield, and then engage in a more direct acttack in our midifield. This setting hopefully gets CPU higher on the picth, and avoids the unecessary possession style from the CPU.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:19 AM   #5
Pro

Ok while the new patch wonīt get to us console gamers, Iīve been playing some CM and tweaking sliders, and the best I can get for now are the following changes:

pass error - 55/60 (this removes all the urgency in CPU passing around, but might decrease it to 58)
shot error - 51/51 (to make shots a bit faster and dangerous)
Line height - 48/48
Line lenght - 52/52
Run frequency - 50/50 (to make CPU a bit more dangerous)

With this set, Legendary is as fair as you could have... might even be too easy now, still need to play some matches against tough teams. If indeed gets too easy, then some minor tweaks will occur, but very small ones.

Iīve realised that sliders work wonders if thereīs some discrepancy. For example, if you use pass speed 40/40, itīs like CPU still has a big advantage, passin too fast all around the field... but this 45/40 really makes them play slow, giving you more chances to position yourself in time to cut passing lanes etc. Like I said, itīs feeling too easy now so I might bump pass speed for CPU and reduce a little the FT control... increasing Marking may also be a good idea... Tried 55 for CPU this morning and the game became way more dificult, not only attacking but also defending, because CPU was constantly getting the ball and making fast transitions, geting me out of position too many times. Maybe a marking of 53 will do the sweet spot.

Please test this, itīs an easy version of legendary, but not as cheap as Pro level.

Last edited by xicpanad; 10-05-2015 at 09:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2015, 06:20 PM   #6
Banned

This is interesting as I've been trying to get my sliders right since day one. I'm on legendary mode and I always play in the English leagues. Our game here in England tends to be more direct and faster and I like a game with plenty of attacking from both sides. I really find slow build ups to be ponderous and boring. I simply can't quite get my sliders right. Games are either one sided or negative. I like a good battle and I always play a very clean game and won't do any cynical tackles.
I have tried to find a good combination of sliders from this site and from last years FIFA. Gameplay doesn't seem any different on ps4 post update 2. I have goalies on 40 or 45 as I found that when they were at 15 they weren't very realistic.
Any advice on the best way to have a good open attacking game would be appreciated. I am playing as Sheffield Wednesday in the championship and so far the games haven't got anywhere near as exciting as they were in 15. I have found 16 to be a far superior game with much more realistic controls etc. At times it plays superbly, but I have found games to be more negative than in 15.
It has to be said that when lower teams start to pass it around like Man City then that really irritates me. The English lower league teams are physical and but more honest in their approach than their prima Donna premier league counterparts.
It's a pity EA seem unable to vary the style of gameplay to match the lower league teams more basic approach
Maybe this can be achieved with the sliders but I simply find it hard to get cpu teams to be less pedantic and more direct.
An ideas out there on how this may be achieved with sliders.
Old 10-07-2015, 07:44 PM   #7
Pro

Well I know what you mean and I also like more physical approach. For now, I'm waiting for the update on xbox 😠. As soon as it gets out I'll keep looking for improvements, but yeah, it'll be hard to match those requirements. EA seems to provide a more open game experience, but maybe sliders can help...
Old 10-08-2015, 07:00 AM   #8
Banned

I've got the update on ps4 and I can't see any difference in gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »