Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2016, 10:35 PM   #3169
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Hi guys,

First of all thank you for the work you do. I'm new here but I come every day to see if you find the right formula. Last night I saw you were very enthusiastic about the new update. My question is: is the patch available on ps4 but especially would like to know if i have to start a new cm to enjoy improvements in this game mode? I ask because I am already in my second season and I'm really lazy to start another.
Thank you in advance!
PS: Sorry for the eventual mistakes i use google translation

Last edited by matsuda92; 11-11-2016 at 10:37 PM.
Old 11-12-2016, 12:15 AM   #3170
Rookie

markor's Arena

Are you guys gettin walk offs on 50/5 injurries?
Old 11-12-2016, 03:03 AM   #3171
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
So, has anyone (console) tried all default + the pass speed adjustment?

Just curious...
I did tonight....played a couple of games on my PS4 (using the new roster)....honestly, it is a fair bit different. I saw several things from Matt's stream (like strikers staying up more, more 'human' GKs, more fouls/cards, etc.). Also saw much better injury outcomes even with the sliders at 50/50....again...all of this on console without the patch.

I definitely think that the updated roster has had a lot to do with the positive reception of the patch. I don't know if it is something with player ratings, CTTs, or something 'under the hood'.

(For those thinking 'placebo'...I did the same thing using the same sliders on an old coach mode using the old roster....just not the same....). I'm going to play more over the weekend and see...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2016, 06:16 AM   #3172
Rookie

Stimuli's Arena

Streaming default w/ Roster update.. would appreciate any PC guys with the patch having a look

https://www.twitch.tv/stimuli1
Old 11-12-2016, 09:39 AM   #3173
Rookie

One thing that I am seeing more of similar to last year's Fifa. When I pressure the AI at there end, they kick it out of bounds alot more. This was not been happening at his rate until the roster update, so something is definitely different.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:48 AM   #3174
Rookie

Just to make things clear, when you talk about the roster update you guys mean that squad update, that is usually delivered weekly after the rl footy weekends and executes automatically when you start a kick off match for example, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkumBag8494
One thing that I am seeing more of similar to last year's Fifa. When I pressure the AI at there end, they kick it out of bounds alot more. This was not been happening at his rate until the roster update, so something is definitely different.
I donīt know, at least I saw that behavior pre-patch or pre-update, too...more often if you play with a top team against an underdog, though.

Last edited by Notron; 11-12-2016 at 09:57 AM.
Old 11-12-2016, 10:08 AM   #3175
Rookie

I was able to to get 1 game in on a new CM with the roster update last night. Certainly felt different, but didn't feel quite as good Matt's stream looked. It still felt too back and forth/fast paced on 50 sprint and 50 acc (because of this, I had 18 shots and the CPU had 27 shots)..also had 2 injuries on 50/50, a 7 month and a 4 week injury. FT felt a little too good. Fouls were up, though, shot speed and GK looked and felt better, and the shape was great...so I saw the good stuff too...just not all of it.

Granted, it's 1 game (and preseason tourney too)...so I'm not going to make a snap judgement on it, but those were just my observations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2016, 10:41 AM   #3176
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Roster update may not be the "full package", but it could be the layering of the base of the improvements. Streamed the same match on an old CM and a new CM on the PS4, didn't enjoy the old CM's match at all. Same match on the new CM was much more enjoyable. Shape was fantastic, play by the CPU was solid. Saw some of the same things from the PC such as

- Defender staying in set pieces, not instantly retreating
- players taking a moment to walk as soon as a transition occurs, or is about to.
- Shot velocity is much stronger, which makes slight deflections for the keepers more common, and also goals.
- Defensive aggression is slightly higher, but not overdone.

Feeling good here, need to jump on the PC version as well to see if there is anything else.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »