Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2017, 04:24 PM   #5081
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
Hey people when comes the patch for Xbox one
tomorrow..?

Same as not most patches Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2017, 04:27 PM   #5082
MVP

OVR: 6

Just an update after the weekend... Still just LOVING where these are at. For me, they play a truly FUN and sim game (for the most part).

46/46 Sprint
49/49 ACC
Pass Speed 40/35

Goals are up for me since we've settled on this set up, but they are also up for the CPU. Seeing a LOT more 3-2, 3-3, even 4-3 score lines, both ways too. Passing stats, tackles and fouls are all the best I've seen to date.

I'll probably tinker with shot error if I continue to see such high scoring affairs, but really only 8 games in, so could just be the cycle. I'm playing with Sevilla, and have them at an 85 pressure which is certainly playing a factor in goal totals for both sides.

Such a fun team to play with though, just lethal offensively when I've got my best 11 out there. Wish I had any clue on uploading videos. Played Gijon last night and Sarabia absolutely took over the game with a gorgeous brace and rattling the crossbar going for his 3rd from an insane angle.

For those who are having an easy time vs the CPU: I'd stick to Sprint, ACC (if you don't mind losing many 50/50 balls), pass speed and shot error. There is a combo of those that SHOULD do the trick for your troubles!
Old 03-20-2017, 09:39 PM   #5083
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFBC
Latest 'Youth Squad Champions' episode with 2 matches using Matt's sliders plus slow speed, 10 mins, accel 50/50. Gameplay feels very balanced, check the match stats to see CPU more than plays it's part! Inc. shoutouts to Matt for the sliders & Cutzy (for youth mode concept). Enjoy! (Feedback appreciated)
Forgot to mention - other than the 50/50 accel setting, all other settings are exactly as the OP's settings (with power bar left at 50)

Last edited by SteveFBC; 03-20-2017 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Spelling.
Old 03-21-2017, 01:29 PM   #5084
Rookie

Was it just me or was heading in the last slider set seemed to be broken. In my west ham career mode with Andy Carroll I never can head it in while the cpu seems to score a lot of headers.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-21-2017, 03:01 PM   #5085
Rookie

Hello Matt un number marking un légende please

Envoyé de mon A8 en utilisant Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2017, 03:45 PM   #5086
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

All quiet around here...

Patch? Thoughts...?
Old 03-21-2017, 04:43 PM   #5087
Rookie

LaXing_'s Arena

[quote=lhsballa11;2048744872]Just an update after the weekend... Still just LOVING where these are at. For me, they play a truly FUN and sim game (for the most part).

46/46 Sprint

49/49 ACC

Pass Speed 40/35

------------
Was this with update?
Old 03-21-2017, 04:54 PM   #5088
Pro

The game still lack of gravity (as in 15, one of the few areas where 15 was good ), the ball feels like a volleyball!. Players now let the ball go out of the sidelines instead of to touch it and thereby give opponents a throw (at least for the user). The movements are still too speedo-like, they jump around the track like a bunch of rabbits in heat. But so far I do not see major changes and therefore should OS Sliders still be useful. But let us play more matches and see what happens, hope CTT can surprise me?. FIFA17 is/was Soft and softer now softest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »