Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2018, 05:35 PM   #3433
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Later...
Task better AI defense

It does not seem to give better results with a lower pass speed. Started with 45 and later 47, really ok and playable both, but better than 50, hardly. Width is interesting. Tried 49/50 and down to 47/48. The lower the better the AI defense felt. I have only tried it with 4-3-3 and 4-4-2 system. (remembering the problem with 3-5-2) systems, but it looks promised so it needs to be tested more. Perhaps the explanation is along with length 42?, in short, it all has a shorter distance and now they also decompomize within a narrower area on the pitch, maybe ?.
Old 02-18-2018, 06:56 PM   #3434
Rookie

TheBigTicket205's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
Later...
Task better AI defense

It does not seem to give better results with a lower pass speed. Started with 45 and later 47, really ok and playable both, but better than 50, hardly. Width is interesting. Tried 49/50 and down to 47/48. The lower the better the AI defense felt. I have only tried it with 4-3-3 and 4-4-2 system. (remembering the problem with 3-5-2) systems, but it looks promised so it needs to be tested more. Perhaps the explanation is along with length 42?, in short, it all has a shorter distance and now they also decompomize within a narrower area on the pitch, maybe ?.

Could you post your line height, length, and width? I wanna do some testing. Thanks!

Love, Live, Life and always game!
Old 02-19-2018, 01:59 AM   #3435
Rookie

Hello guys, I think I have found the SWEET SPOT if anyone is having issues with BPL.
I play on world class,15min,slow,tactical depending,
I play manual through balls,manual shot, semi crossing &assists on Lob pass
I use 1st page slider setting but only deference is pass error 55/57(noticed a good mixed of different pass and I use 55/55 shot error. For some reason the cpu teams are not scoring over 3 goals a game which in turns makes it feel like you can get back in a match & makes it feel like a real game. 20180218_224332.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2018, 02:02 AM   #3436
Rookie

Oh sorry I try to delete the extra photo, I play as Arsenal, am setting in 5th place at the moment

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Old 02-19-2018, 03:54 AM   #3437
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigTicket205
Could you post your line height, length, and width? I wanna do some testing. Thanks!
Hi
I use the Community Slider version 7 values ( except length as I test for user / Ai from 49/48 down to now 47/46). Regarding the Length and Width values, If they can come in sync it may help. Compression seems to be fine (with slightly lower width values) the problem can be decompression that becomes crucial if it should work. Marking is a little strange and sensitive, but feel since patch 1.08 has lost some of it, for better or worse.
Old 02-19-2018, 01:41 PM   #3438
Pro

After playing a variety of different games since October/November,mainly 2k,I returned to FIFA the other day,played a few games on my career save,both with an older set,and with the latest.
But the directness of the cpu passing is still there,ball/pass to the player most likely to go straight for goal.
It’s not been solved,same issue since I’ve started playing this game,and I know this will become very old and very frustrating very fast.
To bad,so many good things otherwise.
For me,I’ll play FIFA 17 over this one any day
Hopefully a patch will fix it,doubt it though “majority” want it that way.

Xbox :ettnollbajen
Old 02-19-2018, 05:10 PM   #3439
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ettnollbajen
But the directness of the cpu passing is still there,ball/pass to the player most likely to go straight for goal.
It’s not been solved,same issue since I’ve started playing this game,and I know this will become very old and very frustrating very fast.
To bad,so many good things otherwise.
For me,I’ll play FIFA 17 over this one any day
Hopefully a patch will fix it,doubt it though “majority” want it that way.
I'm only experiencing directing passing from the cpu from certain teams. Some teams (typically the big clubs) rely more on intricate short passes. Your experience might have to do with how you defend. Do you defend off the ball and cut passing lanes? Also, formations and custom tactics have an effect on the game too.
Old 02-19-2018, 05:25 PM   #3440
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitedred
I'm only experiencing directing passing from the cpu from certain teams. Some teams (typically the big clubs) rely more on intricate short passes. Your experience might have to do with how you defend. Do you defend off the ball and cut passing lanes? Also, formations and custom tactics have an effect on the game too.
Yes I do,I track runs and switch players while defending
Compared to 17 it’s more direct
Haven’t played neither in months,until just a few days ago,I really prefer 17 to this,but I’m gonna plug away for a while,,see if I noticed any change.
I’m playing in the championship as Hull
15 min semi pass,manual shooting world class (but usually Leg)
And yes the games we play often reacts to how we play it,but I’m having a tough time liking this,especially since I find 17 very good
But thanks for the advices brother

Xbox :ettnollbajen

Last edited by Ettnollbajen; 02-19-2018 at 05:28 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »