Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-22-2018, 12:08 PM   #2193
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

I've played 3 matches with Aaron458f changes with the exception of I have IF 71. Not a big enough sample size but of the 6 goals scored by the cpu only one was a header. A significant drop from the rate I was experiencing previously. The headers we're being miss hit and the they appeared not to be in perfect position as often. Will get back on later and see how it goes.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk
Old 11-22-2018, 02:43 PM   #2194
Rookie

Hello, I know it's not the right place, but I did not find anything related.
I would like to know how to have all the comments of fifa19, example English Britanico, Portuguese (portugal) etc. Note: For PC. Mine has comments in English (American)
Old 11-22-2018, 02:45 PM   #2195
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
What constitutes as ping pong? Quick passing or pass-trap-pass? Just so I know what to look for.

Personally, ping pong is multiple one touch passes in sequence, and at a fast rate. Tiki-taka more like it.
It’s those one touch sequences where they’re making 3-5 passes on the first touch in quick succession. Usually is wide player, to mid, to wide player. Sometimes it’s from wide, to midfielder, to striker.

It only bothers me right now because bad third division sides are able to do it when their player quality should clearly prevent it. Even Man City struggles to do it effectively IRL. Yet, I’m seeing teams like Fleetwood Town pass like they’re peak Barcelona.

A lot of those sequences are how I end up conceding goals, particularly on the edge or just outside of the 18 yard box. It also looks unnatural to a certain extent because of the speed at which they move it. They can clear 30-40 yards in 3 passes several times a game. Maybe if the game had better tackling and interception detection at close range for manual defending, it wouldn’t be a problem. Nerfing the standing tackle (still pre 5th patch) definitely allows the CPU to be successful, even when you’re perfectly placed to stop it.

On an unrelated note, I’m seeing a lot of shots and goals both ways through the legs of defenders. The game need to do a better job of blocking those shots because it happens several times game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2018, 04:57 PM   #2196
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenio
I would like to know how to have all the comments of fifa19, example English Britanico, Portuguese (portugal) etc. Note: For PC. Mine has comments in English (American)
Origin/Fifa 19/Settings/Game Properties/Advanced Launch Options/change the language to the one you'd like added, wait for the game to repair/download. Stupid system, took me a while to figure it out too.

---

On topic, i really like V4B1! Playing as RB in Career Mode, i am super happy with the new FB value of 45. While it was at 0, i could never make any runs without being called out of position instantly, now i can make reasonable amount of runs forward!

I had to change Sprint to 45/46 though to be able to get back in time, and it plays pretty nice... and i also bumped pass error to 58, shot error to 57 and FT control to 56 for both, feels more realistic and reduced the tiki taka more for me, at least in Bundesliga 2.
The last patch didn't seem to break much, and i think we're on a good road right now!
Old 11-22-2018, 07:12 PM   #2197
Banned

Quote:
What constitutes as ping pong? Quick passing or pass-trap-pass? Just so I know what to look for.

Personally, ping pong is multiple one touch passes in sequence, and at a fast rate. Tiki-taka more like it.
No it is a quick one timer passing.. nontrapping at all
Old 11-22-2018, 08:17 PM   #2198
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Happy Thanksgiving, for those of you who celebrate it, I'm streaming for a bit tonight. Just looking at V4B1 post-patch, and adjust if needed.

https://www.twitch.tv/matt10l
Old 11-23-2018, 08:25 AM   #2199
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Happy Thanksgiving, for those of you who celebrate it, I'm streaming for a bit tonight. Just looking at V4B1 post-patch, and adjust if needed.

https://www.twitch.tv/matt10l
Nothing definite here. Tested various values to gauge limits. I know pass error is a hot topic, so I reviewed that as well. Think it's down to your personal preference. I have used 40 to 60. I tested 50 for a bit and enjoyed it. Ball physics are better, and feel players pass more inline with their ratings. CPU seems to take better care of possession as well, versus just drilling balls forward. Small sample size, but will find a happy medium.
Old 11-23-2018, 08:31 AM   #2200
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Did find an issue with this update though, guys. I tweeted the powers that be, so who knows - but it is very strange that all the teams I've tested with have their CMs set to cover wing in the instructions, instead of covering center.

https://twitter.com/Matt10L/status/1065785329582510080
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cvw.jpg (100.2 KB, 121 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »