Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2019, 08:50 AM   #3297
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Abit of a odd one from the cpu gk giving away that free kick

https://youtu.be/h9DhyYHM5NA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-20-2019, 08:55 AM   #3298
MVP

Scraped a win in the Derby!

Old 01-20-2019, 09:26 AM   #3299
MVP

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Something to test here if anyone wants to have ago been messing with injury sliders and atm I’m testing IF at 100 soon as you put it at 100 players your running with or not running with are pulling up with hamstring injury’s and that’s with IS at 0 then after few mins they walk it off, so I dropped it to 90 IF and nothing happend so trying 95 seems high but can’t stand no injury’s in the game and this year don’t think they are that sensitive!! Plus adds more depth to the game than using same players every game.

100 is to high soon as you run you pull up lol 95 played a half no pull ups just walk offs and that’s 95 IF IS 30

Last edited by Aaron458f; 01-20-2019 at 09:35 AM.
Old 01-20-2019, 09:34 AM   #3300
Prince of Plakata

Jolly Roger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~
I play on PS4, not CPU, no mods, etc. Wouldn't know how to even do any of that anyway. No clue whatsoever how to share videos.

Here's tips that I posted several months ago:

The fake shot - Works well in dangerous areas resulting in free kick attempts.

L2 Shielding- Very useful with your target man.. Pass him the ball outside the box and use L2 so he has his back to goal. Back into the man, trick move, sprint, a variety of these will give you a better chance of drawing a mistake from the defense.

L2 is also handy down the flanks near the corner flags. With your back to the defender this is where they make last ditch tackles resulting in free kicks in good areas.

And one thing I can't stress enough is lay off the sprint button. I always play at a slow pace allowing the defender to get touch tight. I want to try to draw contact, you won't do that very often if you are running full pace constantly. The only time I regularly use the sprint button is if I am trying to beat an offside trap and try to beat the last man. If you can get a jump on the last defender, try quick changes in direction. The quick turn of pace will bump up your chances of drawing a foul and likely a red card if he's the last man.

Play at a slow speed and when you are getting closed down, then try a quick burst, or trick move, or change of direction.

Another tip that works really well is as soon as you see the signal for a delayed foul with a waved on advantage, literally let go of all buttons. The player will slow down and the ref will blow for the foul. Free Kick ensues.

Wow, thanks for this; these really work! I tried these things in the second half of a game I was in when I read this (10 minute halves) and drew 3 fouls, 2 of which were on the edge of the box. One of them I scored the free kick with. At this rate I'll have to make sure not to abuse this too much or else I'll have a free kick goal every game!
Old 01-20-2019, 09:40 AM   #3301
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Something to test here if anyone wants to have ago been messing with injury sliders and atm I’m testing IF at 100 soon as you put it at 100 players your running with or not running with are pulling up with hamstring injury’s and that’s with IS at 0 then after few mins they walk it off, so I dropped it to 90 IF and nothing happend so trying 95 seems high but can’t stand no injury’s in the game and this year don’t think they are that sensitive!! Plus adds more depth to the game than using same players every game.

100 is to high soon as you run you pull up lol 95 played a half no pull ups just walk offs and that’s 95 IF IS 30

Yeah I've found the injuries to be 1 of the most frustrating parts of the game . I'll go an entire season without seeing a single injury and then the next it's all broken toes non stop

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2019, 09:43 AM   #3302
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Yeah I've found the injuries to be 1 of the most frustrating parts of the game . I'll go an entire season without seeing a single injury and then the next it's all broken toes non stop

Yeah is so annoying!! Want to be forced to use the depth in my squad!! On 100 it’s to high you can’t run half the pitch without pulling up lol so dropped it to 95 and not had a pull up after sprinting like a mad man lol so gonna keep it at 95/30 see what happens lol

Old 01-20-2019, 09:46 AM   #3303
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Yeah is so annoying!! Want to be forced to use the depth in my squad!! On 100 it’s to high you can’t run half the pitch without pulling up lol so dropped it to 95 and not had a pull up after sprinting like a mad man lol so gonna keep it at 95/30 see what happens lol

I'll give it a try as Well and see what happens

Old 01-20-2019, 09:48 AM   #3304
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
I'll give it a try as Well and see what happens

Yeah just use same match soon as you put it to 100 then just sprint backwards with a player he will pull up and so will your cpu controlled players but 100 is to much don’t happen on 95 so see how it goes on that lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »