Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2018, 01:19 PM   #2585
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

lol

No the thing is, we watch the game with my friend, and we live comment it, and then i cut the vid with the highlights

So if there is 3-4 goals and like 6-7 chances, and some skills, some dribbling, it would be perfect

I dont expect to enjoy watching CPU vs CPU on my saturday nights ^^

again, sorry for my english
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2018, 01:36 PM   #2586
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

Just had the patch update and figured I would try the game again and all is good in the world!! It played beautifully for the three matches played. I have no reservations on the action or shape. The computer even behaved for the most part, I know there are going to be cheats but I had way too many after the previous patch. Time will tell to see if they stop patching the game.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...i-pro-pro.html
Old 12-12-2018, 01:55 PM   #2587
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geogeo
So : i need spectacular and entertaining sliders !
What is spectacular and entertaining is up to personal preference. I can find a defensive struggle that ends tied or 1-0 just as entertaining as 4-2 game with chance after chance at goals whether it's in FIFA or a real game.

I think the slider set Matt and the guys have come up with are a good base to make your own adjustments to get the results your looking for. Just play around and make some changes. I don't think you're going to find a better starting point than what we have here.

Good luck.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Last edited by jrnlgrn; 12-12-2018 at 07:26 PM.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:01 PM   #2588
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geogeo
lol

No the thing is, we watch the game with my friend, and we live comment it, and then i cut the vid with the highlights

So if there is 3-4 goals and like 6-7 chances, and some skills, some dribbling, it would be perfect

I dont expect to enjoy watching CPU vs CPU on my saturday nights ^^

again, sorry for my english
U might maybe want to give Krebstars page a look . He has come out with some really good sliders if these aren't working for u

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Old 12-12-2018, 02:04 PM   #2589
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
What is spectacular and entertaining is up to personal preference. I can find a defensive struggle that ends tied or 1-0 just as entertaining as 4-2 game with chance after chance at goals whether it's in FIFA or a real game.
I agree. I played a 0-0 game the other day that felt great because of how hard I had to work to keep it clean.
Old 12-12-2018, 05:21 PM   #2590
Rookie

CDE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
I think the set is a tremendous base for users to adjust to their personal wants/ needs.

The shape is absolutely fantastic and has been since V6 was released.

For me, I needed a little more resistance from the AI, a little bit quicker reactions.

As such, I toyed around with 50 sprint and a higher FT to try to keep the pace at a reasonable level. The results, FOR ME, are terrific.

I think what team and style you use has a lot to do with the personal tweaks.
The bump in sprint has brought back better 1v1 battles, for me.

I’m not saying it’s for everyone. 35 sprint offers a great pace and weight to player movement. Honestly the move to 50 sprint hasn’t been an eyesore either.

It’s a case where it’ll depend on preferences of the user, as should be the case.

Matt has established this great base, so go out and tweak to your liking!
I want to see some CM’s!

Having a blast with Dortmund. Lost to top of the table Hoffenheim last night. They are the first team in weeks to shut down my attacking wing play. I struggled to adjust to that defense and couldn’t get back into the game until it was too late.
I'll post some games here from my CM with Milan soon
Old 12-12-2018, 05:22 PM   #2591
MVP

OVR: 6

Going live on twitch here soon. You know the drill!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2018, 07:05 PM   #2592
Rookie

Videos are still uploading, but already managing to be on top of the table (serie A) after 10 matches (some narrow wins, some draws) and as 2nd on CL (Real, Sporting & Sparta) but there are some things that I just gotta live with it, maybe... like often weaker teams like genoa are back to the tikitaka but I can often manage to stop it. I do feel like this setting is the best so far but we're probably back to the "everyone-blocking-every-shot" thing....

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »