Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2018, 08:04 PM   #2569
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Going to try some games later but it's encouraging that after a patch and new set of sliders everyone has mostly positive things to say.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2018, 09:05 PM   #2570
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Off topic, have any of the recent patches addressed the unrealistic simulation results and tables?
Old 12-11-2018, 09:11 PM   #2571
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

OVR: 6

Played two matches with the new sliders, post patch. Seems like sprint speed needs to move back up as players seem very sluggish. Also the keepers were a mess, whiffing on some easy saves. Played two games with Espanyol, in Europa League against Club Brugge was 5-3, shots 12-19. Then played a La Liga match against Villarreal CF and won 7-5, shots were 11-27.

Seems like the CPU was all over my players and knew where every pass was going. Luckily the keepers are so bad, I won both games but these two games were no enjoyable at all.

I appreciate the work that everyone does here on these sliders. Sorry that I cannot help, but I wouldn't know what to adjust. I have been using these sliders all along, but I think this set may need an overhaul with this latest patch.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2018, 09:20 PM   #2572
Rookie

Enjoying the current set so far. Nice work everyone!
Old 12-11-2018, 09:58 PM   #2573
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjdotcom01
Played two matches with the new sliders, post patch. Seems like sprint speed needs to move back up as players seem very sluggish. Also the keepers were a mess, whiffing on some easy saves. Played two games with Espanyol, in Europa League against Club Brugge was 5-3, shots 12-19. Then played a La Liga match against Villarreal CF and won 7-5, shots were 11-27.

Seems like the CPU was all over my players and knew where every pass was going. Luckily the keepers are so bad, I won both games but these two games were no enjoyable at all.

I appreciate the work that everyone does here on these sliders. Sorry that I cannot help, but I wouldn't know what to adjust. I have been using these sliders all along, but I think this set may need an overhaul with this latest patch.

Thanks.
This is missing some info. How are the shots? Are you saying the shots are at the keeper, but he's not saving them? Is that the only issue?

The sluggish feel is probably the Sprint, but sluggish in FIFA means it's slower, but regardless this can be personal preference.

Sorry, just needing some more info.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:27 AM   #2574
Rookie

I hope to make me understand.
The new patch with V6B1, game is distorted, especially in the speeds.

I went back to the V5B1 that I always like before this patch, with the 40/42 sprint. Now with the new patch, this also changes and is faster.
on the basis of V5B1 there are 2 variables, in both cases there is much physical and the game has the ideal speed.
First
I kept the sprint 40/42, slow down the shot speed to 49/49, and the pass speed to 52/52, the rest V5B1
Second I maintained the sprint 40/40 shoot speed 49/49 and pass speed 52/50, the rest all V5B1

The 2 cases give me almost the same gameplay and speed, I can not see the difference.

If you change the shot speed, or GK or any slider you choose, in either of ttwo cases you will totally lose the ideal speed and the physical part, and almost everything we achive on this forum until we start.

I think you have to work on V5B1 and those values

Last edited by JuanDiegoUY; 12-12-2018 at 02:42 AM.
Old 12-12-2018, 01:08 AM   #2575
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanDiegoUY
I hope to make me understand.
The new patch with V6B1, game is distorted, especially in the speeds.

I went back to the V5B1 that I always like before this patch, with the 40/42 sprint. Now with the new patch, this also changes and is faster.
on the basis of V5B1 there are 2 variables, in both cases there is much physical and the game has the ideal speed.
First
I kept the sprint 40/42, slow down the speed to 49/49, and the speed of passes 52/52, the rest V5B1
Second I maintained the sprint 40/40 shooting speed 49/49 and step speed 52/50, the rest all V5B1

The 2 cases give me almost the same gameplay and speed, I can not see the difference.

If you change the shot speed, or GK or any slider you choose, in either of ttwo cases you will totally lose the ideal speed and the physical part, and almost everything we achive on this forum until we start.

I think you have to work on V5B1 and those values
I don't think so. As someone who has had the patch for the PC, there is no significant different in gameplay, other than finesse shots.

The lines in V5 were not working any longer. Every pass can be made down the sidelines. There was no compression which meant the CPU could send a pass direct to the forward at will.

I am not sure where you see distortion in speeds.

-----

I see others mentioning 35 Sprint being sluggish. I think this is misleading. Smoother animations in FIFA are going to be sluggish feeling. It's because your players have more weight than they have had before.

Tell me, between these two matches, which one looks less like a sprintfest up and down the pitch? (note: videos are uploading as of this post, so will embed if needed)

45 Sprint, only change I'm testing is 49 GK to get shots in sync

https://youtu.be/ZXogqfTX-0g

35 Sprint, 45 Sprint, only change I'm testing is 49 GK to get shots in sync, I also test 49 marking at some point in this video, but didn't like it.

https://youtu.be/CcM2xGqDYWY

Version 6 was designed based on feedback of Sprint, and other values to compliment it. I meticulously went through each mention of Version 5, and addressed them one-by-one. I didn't believe in 35 Sprint at first, and now I can't go back to anything else. The animations are smoother than they have ever been. You can tell a big difference between how much slower the player legs move/animate compared to 45. The turning of directions are players stand out as well. Player ID matters. I think there are a lot more benefits to 35 compared to 45 in that regard.

At the end of the day, I'll advise of Personal Preference for the set, but for the video I will make a strong case for 35 in the respect of animations. Regardless, think the Set is just about done and final. GK at 49 can be a personal preference as well, but I do think there is some validity based on the animations I've seen in both clips and personal testing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2018, 01:13 AM   #2576
Rookie

JHG90's Arena

Played 5 games post-patch (Ps4) in my Malaga CM and I'm really struggling. But not in a "I'm being outplayed and can see where I need to improve" kind of way. I'm conceding a lot of first-touch, near-post bullets which seem to have more to do with CPU shot speed/error more than User GK ability (my keeper isn't flailing about or missing them badly).

Both User and CPU pass error is still on 55 each but the CPU seem to go on a lot more one-touch frenzied end-to-end moves than pre-patch, the last of which ended in a cross that swerved in an unnatural direction before the ball travelled through their striker's backside, out the other side and volleyed for a goal whilst the striker was moving in the opposite direction. Which bring me to my final point about ball physics (which may be unrelated to sliders, I'm not sure).

I've made quite a few tackles in these 5 games which see my players foot (on one occasion both feet) ghost through the ball resulting in no tackle. I've seen a ball go straight through a hand on it's way to the back of the net, through an elbow in midfield, and twice through a player's leg and backside as mentioned above. I know this has always happened in FIFA from time to time but it's literally happened in each of the games I've played so far post-patch.

Legendary/Slow/8 min halves/Semi-assisted

Last edited by JHG90; 12-12-2018 at 01:26 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »