Home

Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

This is a discussion on Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2022, 04:49 PM   #417
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
I've never regretted buying a game more than I regretted FIFA 21—so, no, I'm done giving this franchise chances.
I really loved playing with your sliders on FIFA 19, hopefully you'll give another chance for fifa 22, i've given up too for awhile and haven't bought the game till january, and I must say, gameplay is improved by quite some margin, its more heavy and much like what your sliders are trying to do back in fifa 19.
Old 01-20-2022, 05:13 PM   #418
Rookie

OVR: 0

Im still playing fifa 19 now with these sliders and its still as good as the moment i changed to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-16-2022, 03:34 PM   #419
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Didn't know where to put this, so...here it is.

So, the last few weeks I've actually been playing FIFA 19 and 20 again as I had really fun CMs on there that were nice to revisit, plus, both games still play fairly well (to me). Just today I saw that FIFA 22 is free for PSN Plus, so I figured might as well try it, although I'm sure it's garbage considering the dumpster fire that 21 was.

Holy ****. Default sliders, it plays absurdly similar to how I tried to make 19 and 20 play. Wow—seriously surprised and impressed.
Old 05-17-2022, 07:58 AM   #420
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Didn't know where to put this, so...here it is.

So, the last few weeks I've actually been playing FIFA 19 and 20 again as I had really fun CMs on there that were nice to revisit, plus, both games still play fairly well (to me). Just today I saw that FIFA 22 is free for PSN Plus, so I figured might as well try it, although I'm sure it's garbage considering the dumpster fire that 21 was.

Holy ****. Default sliders, it plays absurdly similar to how I tried to make 19 and 20 play. Wow—seriously surprised and impressed.
Hey Krebs, it has been a while, how are you did you plan to make your own set based on default sliders? and for now, what difficulty and speed do you use? world class and low ?
Old 05-17-2022, 11:09 AM   #421
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
Hey Krebs, it has been a while, how are you did you plan to make your own set based on default sliders? and for now, what difficulty and speed do you use? world class and low ?
World Class and slow speed for sure—plugging in my FIFA 20 set today and going from there because honestly, FIFA doesn’t change that much each year, although the speed seems slower by default, which is nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2022, 02:27 PM   #422
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Interested to see your findings.
Old 05-19-2022, 07:54 PM   #423
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Interested to see your findings.
So far I’m still not sure if I’ll keep playing it. Definitely need to keep messing with things, and also get used to general FIFA things again (constantly moving CMs back into position to defend and cut out attacks).
Old 05-20-2022, 08:32 AM   #424
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
So far I’m still not sure if I’ll keep playing it. Definitely need to keep messing with things, and also get used to general FIFA things again (constantly moving CMs back into position to defend and cut out attacks).
I did have a really fun game this morning, so, not giving up yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »