Home

FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2019, 07:11 AM   #1545
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by iayn13
Hey guys, once again wanted to congratulate you all for the hard work and enthusiasm. Would you mind helping me out with these questions?

-Do you guys think it´s now a good time to start a New Career, or are more face updates going to be coming in the next couple of months? (it ´s a bother having to restart every time this happens)

-Finally, is Slow or Normal speed the best option in Legendary difficulty in terms of realistic pace and fouls? Thanks very much in advance!
Slow and normal both have their pros and cons. I like slow because the cpu plays at a more realistic pace but I have a hard time with defending on slow. Normal will get you a few more fouls and better reaction times from your players. In a whole though this new patch really nerfed the fouls. I’d say play on normal 10 minute halves. That’s where I’m having the best games right now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2019, 08:00 AM   #1546
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Quote:
Hey guys, once again wanted to congratulate you all for the hard work and enthusiasm. Would you mind helping me out with these questions?

-Do you guys think it´s now a good time to start a New Career, or are more face updates going to be coming in the next couple of months? (it ´s a bother having to restart every time this happens)

-Finally, is Slow or Normal speed the best option in Legendary difficulty in terms of realistic pace and fouls? Thanks very much in advance!

According to FIFA’s direct communications the squad update with Villa’s, Norwich & other real player heads will now be released next week instead on this, apparently some crap they made up about not wanting to impact the patch roll out.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-29-2019, 11:19 AM   #1547
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:

I always think it's a good time to start a career but I don't care about the face scans so that's never an issue for me

Like was mentioned earlier might as well wait if your wanting most of the premier league scanned. Also they never really stop updating faces there will always be a new face here or there getting updated. If reflecting real life is the most important thing you'd probably want to hold off on cm until after the January transfer window. Especially for those who like only the big 5 leagues.

I'm old school though so face scans aren't top of my list and I like starting CMs with initial rosters because in my mind CM story starts back when a teams real season starts.

Sent from my Moto G6 Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited by jrnlgrn; 11-29-2019 at 02:18 PM.
Old 11-29-2019, 06:52 PM   #1548
Rookie

Do you guys think it’s wise to use manual controls with the current set? I’m not sure if adding the error (especially the large shot error) on top of manual controls is overkill and it works best with semi or assisted.
I’ve almost always been a manual gamer, but something feels off with it this year, especially the through balls, you have to really hold down the button to get power on them.. so forget about first time through balls.
Old 11-29-2019, 08:09 PM   #1549
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_James
Do you guys think it’s wise to use manual controls with the current set? I’m not sure if adding the error (especially the large shot error) on top of manual controls is overkill and it works best with semi or assisted.
I’ve almost always been a manual gamer, but something feels off with it this year, especially the through balls, you have to really hold down the button to get power on them.. so forget about first time through balls.
I use full manual and the set with human pass/shot error at default 50. For the most part, I'm OK with the results.

I pass well enough but make my own mistakes, hence not wanting to add additional pass error. As for shooting, I was struggling a bit with shot placement but could see raising error a little. In fact, in my only CM match with the latest console patch I rolled Hertha 4-1 with 7 shots, 6 on target. Haven't had anything like that to this point so it could easily be a fluke.
Old 11-29-2019, 08:23 PM   #1550
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_James
I use manual shooting and the rest semi/assisted if i lower the shot error to 60 the game feels quick again even on slow but if i put it back up to 65 it goes back to being normal slow speed and you miss loads if your on manual shooting especially with lower rated teams like my youth academy career team average overall is 66
Old 11-30-2019, 02:43 AM   #1551
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Shot error will affect the contact, so even if you are using manual shooting and default 50 in error, it will still have good contact, but what would take over is the manual direction.

I've been playing on semi-shooting for a while now, and I love how the shot error truly comes into play, mixed in with the player I'm using and whether I'm aiming in the right spots.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2019, 04:20 AM   #1552
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Shot error will affect the contact, so even if you are using manual shooting and default 50 in error, it will still have good contact, but what would take over is the manual direction.

I've been playing on semi-shooting for a while now, and I love how the shot error truly comes into play, mixed in with the player I'm using and whether I'm aiming in the right spots.
totally agree,ive been using semi shooting for about a month or so and i really like how much more natural/organic it feels and looks compared to fully assisted

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »