Home

FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2020, 05:49 PM   #2265
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

Not seen an camera issues if I’m honest but I was wondering if EA have snuck in some changes. I got the stay home message pop up today from EA, unsure when they actually sent it out cos I’ve not been able to connect to EA servers for weeks.

Since then if you check the Fifa file on Xbox it just says N/A instead of the last update date.

I’ve noticed in my last eight games the cpu has been playing better, more dribbling & skill moves to get passed instead of ping pong passing & different style of passes, including so proper long balls from back & switching wings. I’ve also noticed more fouls than in the last handful of updates which has been a welcomed change.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2020, 07:19 PM   #2266
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoptedscouse
Not seen an camera issues if I’m honest but I was wondering if EA have snuck in some changes. I got the stay home message pop up today from EA, unsure when they actually sent it out cos I’ve not been able to connect to EA servers for weeks.

Since then if you check the Fifa file on Xbox it just says N/A instead of the last update date.

I’ve noticed in my last eight games the cpu has been playing better, more dribbling & skill moves to get passed instead of ping pong passing & different style of passes, including so proper long balls from back & switching wings. I’ve also noticed more fouls than in the last handful of updates which has been a welcomed change.
The stay home message has been there a few days. On PS4 there isn't any weird entries in the update log.

Okay I'm not crazy then, someone else is seeing a change in the gameplay. Didn't mention it in my other recent posts because I thought it was because I had basically stopped playing and had gotten used to the slower pace of baseball.

Have people given up on the game though. I know it's been a kind of slow around here for a long time but it seems especially quite considering an increase in people that have to stay home.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:40 PM   #2267
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
Have people given up on the game though. I know it's been a kind of slow around here for a long time but it seems especially quite considering an increase in people that have to stay home.
Here's what i think is happening atm sort of, but i might be utterly wrong: playing Fifa right now, instead of a relief, is somewhat depressing in a way, since it reminds us of what many of us are missing soooo badly, the real thing, the crowds, the packed atmosphere, the passion, the actual... thing.

At least i hope that's what it is and all our resident posters are safe and well otherwise. Keep your spirits high, love to everyone out there!
Old 03-31-2020, 06:05 PM   #2268
Rookie

Hello everyone, I signed up today but for years I play fifa with the slides of matt10l (thanks for your work) but suitable for a shorter game because I love to play short games and make a career

Try it

HT 7 minutes

Control passing and trough ball assisted

cross, lob and shoot manual

same slides Matt10L but

shoot accuracy 66\68
goalkeeper 39\39

Slow

Last edited by gdagostino7; 04-02-2020 at 04:55 AM.
Old 04-01-2020, 05:13 AM   #2269
MVP

This slider set on Legendary is fantastic. Very balanced and as realistic as you'll hope to get on Fifa. The only I have, and unfortunately I presume its an issue that can't be fixed by sliders, is goalkeeping.

My goalkeeper's positioning is often terrible, and he constantly gets beaten at the near post. With limited testing, ratings don't appear to affect this too much.

It also seems to be an issue that primarily (or maybe even exclusively) affects the User team GK. I don't see these issues with the CPU team GK.

I'm wary of raising the Goalkeeper Ability slider but does anyone know if this fixes this issue? If not, has anybody found any other potential fixes?
Old 04-01-2020, 04:06 PM   #2270
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirokiro
Here's what i think is happening atm sort of, but i might be utterly wrong: playing Fifa right now, instead of a relief, is somewhat depressing in a way, since it reminds us of what many of us are missing soooo badly, the real thing, the crowds, the packed atmosphere, the passion, the actual... thing.

At least i hope that's what it is and all our resident posters are safe and well otherwise. Keep your spirits high, love to everyone out there!
I never considered that angle but that's a good point. There is that bit of spark missing when I do decide to try and start up a match.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-01-2020, 04:16 PM   #2271
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829
This slider set on Legendary is fantastic. Very balanced and as realistic as you'll hope to get on Fifa. The only I have, and unfortunately I presume its an issue that can't be fixed by sliders, is goalkeeping.

My goalkeeper's positioning is often terrible, and he constantly gets beaten at the near post. With limited testing, ratings don't appear to affect this too much.

It also seems to be an issue that primarily (or maybe even exclusively) affects the User team GK. I don't see these issues with the CPU team GK.

I'm wary of raising the Goalkeeper Ability slider but does anyone know if this fixes this issue? If not, has anybody found any other potential fixes?
Goalkeeping is also impacted by acceleration, have you made any modifications to it? If not, try raising the value a bit to see if it helps the reactions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2020, 04:51 AM   #2272
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Goalkeeping is also impacted by acceleration, have you made any modifications to it? If not, try raising the value a bit to see if it helps the reactions.
I'm using the OP set with no modifications at the moment.

I'll try bumping acceleration a little and see what happens.

Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »