Home

FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2020, 02:07 PM   #2649
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I update on the PS4 and have left the PC 2 patches back. There's no issues that I can see.

Yes. I don't update FIFA 20. I know that if I update it, it changes the difficulty and ruins my career mode.

There is no need to update the game until you finish the career mode.
Old 06-12-2020, 12:45 PM   #2650
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
Form is how well the a player is playing. Morale is if the player is happy. Form contributes to morale along with contract, play time and the teams overall performance. A player can have poor form but still have good morale just as well a player can be angry but have good form. Bad morale you'll get angry text message from players saying the are unhappy for whatever reason and if morale becomes too bad with a player or team overall the board can fire you if you don't turn it around.

As far as starting XI I've never paid attention to form outside of attacking players as they seem to be the only ones that really suffer any negative effects,
Speaking of morale, does everyone complete the press conferences after every game? May be just me but I’m finding that as soon as I win consecutive games and everyone’s morale is very happy that the game becomes far too easy due to the increased attributes, predominately the dribbling of my attacking players. May need to stop doing the press conferences so that I can keep morale and content or just ‘happy’.
Old 06-12-2020, 02:09 PM   #2651
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eags
Speaking of morale, does everyone complete the press conferences after every game? May be just me but I’m finding that as soon as I win consecutive games and everyone’s morale is very happy that the game becomes far too easy due to the increased attributes, predominately the dribbling of my attacking players. May need to stop doing the press conferences so that I can keep morale and content or just ‘happy’.
My morale usually stayed between happy and very happy and I never noticed a sustained run of things being "easy". I'd notice certain individuals would play better but never a change to ease of the game. Then again I never tried to keep them happy with my answers I basically answered as I would IRL. I choose the angry/aggressive option when appropriate. Nothing quite like seeing morale drop because I called them out for being trash that game. Morales a great idea just wish it was implemented better.

Edit: I've even had morale in the red and seen vary little long term effect outside of a game or two with players missing an easy shot or the keeper being extra dumb.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.

Last edited by jrnlgrn; 06-12-2020 at 03:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2020, 04:15 PM   #2652
Pro

Quote:
My morale usually stayed between happy and very happy and I never noticed a sustained run of things being "easy". I'd notice certain individuals would play better but never a change to ease of the game. Then again I never tried to keep them happy with my answers I basically answered as I would IRL. I choose the angry/aggressive option when appropriate. Nothing quite like seeing morale drop because I called them out for being trash that game. Morales a great idea just wish it was implemented better.

Edit: I've even had morale in the red and seen vary little long term effect outside of a game or two with players missing an easy shot or the keeper being extra dumb.

I’ve nearly given up with FIFA again tbh. Started a new career mode with Sevilla couple of days ago. Won first 3 games, then lost at home to Real Madrid. Went into the next game away at Eibar with morale low. After 71 mins I was 1-2 up. I then scored 5 before full time and won 1-7! Eibar literally threw the towel in and I was able to score at will. I’m sure it was a one off game but like a few others have said, the last updates were not supposed to have any gameplay changes but I too have noticed with the sprint discrepancy in favour of the cpu, slower defenders are catching or outpacing faster wingers etc.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 06-12-2020, 05:11 PM   #2653
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
I’ve nearly given up with FIFA again tbh. Started a new career mode with Sevilla couple of days ago. Won first 3 games, then lost at home to Real Madrid. Went into the next game away at Eibar with morale low. After 71 mins I was 1-2 up. I then scored 5 before full time and won 1-7! Eibar literally threw the towel in and I was able to score at will. I’m sure it was a one off game but like a few others have said, the last updates were not supposed to have any gameplay changes but I too have noticed with the sprint discrepancy in favour of the cpu, slower defenders are catching or outpacing faster wingers etc.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

Yeah any recent comments have been from my experience on PS4 version of the game prior to whatever the last patch was on consoles. Since I've been playing on PC with the mods I can't fairly judge any changes since I have been using those. At this point I'm not invested enough in FIFA to really test anything with mods off. Interested to see what madness we can expect from an eventual FIFA 21 reveal.
Old 06-12-2020, 06:03 PM   #2654
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

The variance in what happens from game to game is so wild that sliders can't do anything about it. You either have to ride the roller coaster and be okay with it or probably just quit the game.

I have some games where I'm up by 2 goals in the 70th minute and lose 5-2. lol
Old 06-13-2020, 05:16 AM   #2655
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah any recent comments have been from my experience on PS4 version of the game prior to whatever the last patch was on consoles. Since I've been playing on PC with the mods I can't fairly judge any changes since I have been using those. At this point I'm not invested enough in FIFA to really test anything with mods off. Interested to see what madness we can expect from an eventual FIFA 21 reveal.
One thing, that has to be improved, EA, is getting the referees right...they always are in favor of the CPU..always...they can tackle at will, strike my player down - nothing.. when I get to the ball, and it is a fair tackle, the CPU gets a free kick and my player a yellow card.. this is nonsense...the running of the players needs to be raised to a next level. Corners are almost impossible to score upon.. we will have Fifa 21 - so FIFA: get it done...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2020, 02:58 PM   #2656
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

Any idea if the CPU boosts their morale via press conferences? If not its a bit unfair for the user to boost.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »