Home

FIFA 15 Demo Gameplay Impressions

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 Demo Gameplay Impressions within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-11-2014, 05:07 PM   #9
Pro

chunt04's Arena

OVR: 4
This is easily a day 1 purchase for me. They continue to improve this franchise and 15 is definitely an upgrade from their efforts last year. I am officially excited for this game and can't wait to start my Tottenham career!
Old 09-11-2014, 05:35 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
I am a manual player, and it is annoying that some of the same things that hurt the fun of manual are still there. (Auto-switch on passes, auto moves to control a ball, lack of manual control of heading, lack of response for goalie commands.) But it does look nice, doesn't feel too fast either.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:08 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2
easy a day 1 purchase, that much is true. i enjoy the fact that you can FINALLY blow passed defenders w/ speedy players because anyone and everyone KNOWS that fifa 14 made this so ridiculously difficult that it was comical.

defense is broken lol, so u pretty much have to keep containing by switching defenders, but i'm okay w/ that. i still prevent the AI from scoring on world class, so all is well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 06:42 PM   #12
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by acreinha
I've never skipped a year of NHL, however, after the debacle that is NHL 15 I've decided to ditch out until EA Vancouver gets their **** together. I've been intimidated by the FIFA franchise in recent years and as a result, avoided the product. This is the year I'll be converting from an NHL devout to a FIFA hooligan. This game looks too good to pass up.

Any folks willing to game up on PS4 come Sept 23rd reach out to EatDemPancakes on PSN. Disclaimer- I'm beginner/average skill level in FIFA.
Beware.

I tried soccer in place of hockey a few years ago and I haven't looked back.

The demo is awesome. I cannot wait for the release. Broadcast camera looks AND feels like I'm watching a game on TV.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:46 PM   #13
Rookie

The gk is definitely way harder to score on at least on ps4 completely different then 14
Old 09-11-2014, 06:54 PM   #14
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: FIFA 15 Demo Gameplay Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by acreinha
I've never skipped a year of NHL, however, after the debacle that is NHL 15 I've decided to ditch out until EA Vancouver gets their **** together. I've been intimidated by the FIFA franchise in recent years and as a result, avoided the product. This is the year I'll be converting from an NHL devout to a FIFA hooligan. This game looks too good to pass up.

Any folks willing to game up on PS4 come Sept 23rd reach out to EatDemPancakes on PSN. Disclaimer- I'm beginner/average skill level in FIFA.
I was the same as you a few years back, and don't regret it. Do yourself a favor and start playing the game on all manual controls from day one. Difficulty doesn't matter, but learn the game on all manual. You'll get a lot more out of it.
Old 09-11-2014, 07:23 PM   #15
MVP

Wavebird99's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: FIFA 15 Demo Gameplay Impressions

Yeah, so this demo is amazing. My only issue was that the world class gameplay was a bit too arcadey for me, and goalkeepers need some fine tuning I think. They make some amazing saves, but they also seem to "juggle" between animations on certain shots and let easy balls in from what Ive seen.

Other than that this is easily the smoothest midfield/attacking play we've had in years, the presentation was incredible, and the new team management options seem excellent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 07:26 PM   #16
Rookie

Already purchased it. It's so much better than last years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »