Home

NCAA Basketball 10 (2013-2014 Rosters)

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 10 (2013-2014 Rosters) within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2014, 02:50 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Basketball 10 (2013-2014 Rosters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuuuuupig
Thanks for doing this but what's the status on them
Im back home so i have started back upon them i have about 5 teams left in the Pac 10 and maybe 7 or 8 in the SEC then i will post the power conferences up i noticed i missed some key players like bobby portis so i needed to fix things like tht up to i say by the end of the week or sooner they will be posted
Old 01-28-2014, 01:24 AM   #34
Rookie

so ive finally come out of the virus nut shell lol downloaded the 2 programs and the roster, did the first couple of steps, but do i transfer my roster info into the updated rosters info and am i suppose to rehash and resign both rosters in horizon and my apologies about all of that extra work JaDavian 24 i was being selfish and not thinking of others and lastly can i do the swac im from the south and got a lot of cousins that play for some of these teams.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:46 AM   #35
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22

Dee:

Welcome to the party! Let me know if you have any issues with the files. I have a thread devoted to the file transfer process.

Also, for what it's worth, you might want to think about downloading a copy of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software. It's a free scanning tool. I use it in addition to my standard anti-virus / firewall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deedee46countryboi
so ive finally come out of the virus nut shell lol downloaded the 2 programs and the roster, did the first couple of steps, but do i transfer my roster info into the updated rosters info and am i suppose to rehash and resign both rosters in horizon and my apologies about all of that extra work JaDavian 24 i was being selfish and not thinking of others and lastly can i do the swac im from the south and got a lot of cousins that play for some of these teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2014, 06:53 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoc85
Dee:

Welcome to the party! Let me know if you have any issues with the files. I have a thread devoted to the file transfer process.

Also, for what it's worth, you might want to think about downloading a copy of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software. It's a free scanning tool. I use it in addition to my standard anti-virus / firewall.
Bigdoc85:

thanks for the anti virus info and if its not to much can you create another thread for the transfer process with some screen shots because im doing the steps correctly but i keep getting stuck at the import part of the process. this is off topic but do you know how to use horizon for madden.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:36 PM   #37
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22

When you are trying to import onto USB to transfer to Xbox?

Quote:
Bigdoc85:

thanks for the anti virus info and if its not to much can you create another thread for the transfer process with some screen shots because im doing the steps correctly but i keep getting stuck at the import part of the process. this is off topic but do you know how to use horizon for madden.
Old 01-28-2014, 09:35 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoc85
When you are trying to import onto USB to transfer to Xbox?
o my bad i meant inject but when i try to inject it says that i cant
Old 01-29-2014, 12:48 AM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
its str8 homie and yeah u can do the swac i think maybe 3 teams in there are already done but umm yeah u can do the rest.
Old 01-29-2014, 03:49 PM   #40
Rookie

Does anyone know if this file type is the same as NCAA 09 and what happens if I try to load this up in 09? I know in older Maddens users were able to load newer rosters to older games but would get green faces etc. I want to give this a try but have been really busy as of late.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »