Home

NCAA Basketball 10 Rosters (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 10 Rosters (Xbox 360) within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2019, 07:41 AM   #65
Pro

parent22's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Basketball 10 Rosters (Xbox 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Holy crap

How long would you say it takes you to edit 1 team? Trying to get a gauge of how much time I’d need to invest lol

Also do you think anyone really cares about this game anymore or would we be making these for just the 2 of us lol
I think that there are a lot of people who are just watching this thread and following it so that they know when to get the rosters. A team takes a good 45-60 minutes depending on how many players are on the team. That is why my goal for this year is 25 teams.

It would be really nice if you could pitch in a little, but I know that it is very hard work, so you don’t have to.

Next year I plan on starting way earlier so that I can actually knock out a lot of teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2019, 04:06 PM   #66
Rookie

I'm a noob on here. I just picked up the game. I would love rosters. I'm willing to help edit too maybe teams for next year, that is if I can figure out how to get the latest save in this thread actually working on my xbox 360. I just got the game from gamestop for $45.
Old 03-11-2019, 04:45 PM   #67
Rookie

mustang2431's Arena

I would like to help as well. I was able to get the roster from the first page to work just fine but I can't seem to get either of the 2019 rosters to work.. Says Invalid Package when trying to load it in Modio. Has the same issue in Horizon as well.

Parent22 - Ill send you a PM
Old 03-12-2019, 12:10 PM   #68
Rookie

mustang2431's Arena

Alright so I talked to parent22 and I started working on the roster last night. I plan on working on it during the week nights, trying to get 2 teams done a night. I'll post the updated roster on Thursday nights along with what teams I updated and parent22 will work on it on the weekends. Should be a fun project!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-12-2019, 01:42 PM   #69
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang2431
Alright so I talked to parent22 and I started working on the roster last night. I plan on working on it during the week nights, trying to get 2 teams done a night. I'll post the updated roster on Thursday nights along with what teams I updated and parent22 will work on it on the weekends. Should be a fun project!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
I will post my rosters once I’m done on Sundays at about 4-6 PM. I’m excited for what we finish for this year!
Old 03-12-2019, 07:48 PM   #70
Rookie

I really wish I knew what I'm doing wrong. I downloaded Horizon. I see my profile and save. I then click the tool package, try to open the file and get the error below in the pic. Am I missing a step? I watched the youtube video on it. Just can't figure it out, any help would be appreciated! I'm totally down for at least adding names to some rosters too if needed. Just need to get the file onto xbox working right first lol.
Attached Images
File Type: png error.png (8.8 KB, 110 views)
Old 03-12-2019, 08:47 PM   #71
Rookie

mustang2431's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdog27
I really wish I knew what I'm doing wrong. I downloaded Horizon. I see my profile and save. I then click the tool package, try to open the file and get the error below in the pic. Am I missing a step? I watched the youtube video on it. Just can't figure it out, any help would be appreciated! I'm totally down for at least adding names to some rosters too if needed. Just need to get the file onto xbox working right first lol.
I had the same issue but figured it out last night. This is how I got it to work.

Save the original roster that's on the first page and get that one to work on your Xbox first. That one should work with the given steps in the previous posts.

Now once you've done that..
Download and extract 2019 roster v2 and save it to your computer.
In Horizon, load the original MICHIGAN roster from your USB
Click on the Contents tab on the far right.
Right click the roster file
Click Replace..
Replace it with the Roster v2 file you just saved
Click Save Rehash and Resign

It should now load in the game with the new roster.

When I got it to work it did still say last modified 11/17/2018 but when I checked the teams he said were done, they were all there.

I'm working on the roster editing myself right now but I will load it up here on Thursday night so Parent22 can work on it this weekend. I'm sure we can work something out if you want to help! Let me know if those steps help at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2019, 09:24 PM   #72
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang2431
I had the same issue but figured it out last night. This is how I got it to work.

Save the original roster that's on the first page and get that one to work on your Xbox first. That one should work with the given steps in the previous posts.

Now once you've done that..
Download and extract 2019 roster v2 and save it to your computer.
In Horizon, load the original MICHIGAN roster from your USB
Click on the Contents tab on the far right.
Right click the roster file
Click Replace..
Replace it with the Roster v2 file you just saved
Click Save Rehash and Resign

It should now load in the game with the new roster.

When I got it to work it did still say last modified 11/17/2018 but when I checked the teams he said were done, they were all there.

I'm working on the roster editing myself right now but I will load it up here on Thursday night so Parent22 can work on it this weekend. I'm sure we can work something out if you want to help! Let me know if those steps help at all.
Nice man! I’m happy that you know a lot more than I do about computers. I’m so 1800’s.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »