Home

NHL 11 Roster Update #3 Available Now

This is a discussion on NHL 11 Roster Update #3 Available Now within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2010, 10:47 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NHL 11 Roster Update #3 Available Now

So apparently you need xbox live gold to download ea's roster (which is bs). Can someone please give us offline/live silver people the newest roster file to download for the 360? Apparently it still works using modio and the usb application. thanks!
Old 11-28-2010, 02:27 PM   #34
Rookie

Thelastnova's Arena

OVR: 2
All this roster updating is great but when the hell are they gonna fix which players get sent down when you start a be a gm with the salary cap on. I played around with a few tricks and I figured out that if a player has a two way contract he will be sent down even if he is rated above someone with a one way contract. Since I changed the contracts in the creation zone I have noticed the be a gm mode has worked great for me. I just can't figure out some of these ratings. I've listened to the blog on how they come up with these ratings but if Sheldon Souray is so good and rated an 83, why is he in the minors? Why is Bobrovsky a fricking 77? How come Andreas Nodl a player who has 10 points in 15 games be rated a measly 72? It kills me to not see Stamkos, Crosby or Ovechkin behave on the ice just like Olli Jokinen can. EA focuses on so many non important gameplay fixes and seems to forget about a managing mode that could be light years better. I just trade Maksim Mayorov of the Blue Jackets and a 3rd round draft pick in 2012 for Brad Richards, ummmm how is this possible? Trade logic is so horrible, I really hope they spend there time on Be a gm and working on a better way to progress players and please for the love of the game fix the damn presentation it is so bad. For some reason after all this nagging I still find myself playing this game over and over again. It's almost perfect, I just hope they get it right to a 100% the next game.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:56 PM   #35
Banned

Roscosuper's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NHL 11 Roster Update #3 Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelastnova
All this roster updating is great but when the hell are they gonna fix which players get sent down when you start a be a gm with the salary cap on. I played around with a few tricks and I figured out that if a player has a two way contract he will be sent down even if he is rated above someone with a one way contract. Since I changed the contracts in the creation zone I have noticed the be a gm mode has worked great for me. I just can't figure out some of these ratings. I've listened to the blog on how they come up with these ratings but if Sheldon Souray is so good and rated an 83, why is he in the minors? Why is Bobrovsky a fricking 77? How come Andreas Nodl a player who has 10 points in 15 games be rated a measly 72? It kills me to not see Stamkos, Crosby or Ovechkin behave on the ice just like Olli Jokinen can. EA focuses on so many non important gameplay fixes and seems to forget about a managing mode that could be light years better. I just trade Maksim Mayorov of the Blue Jackets and a 3rd round draft pick in 2012 for Brad Richards, ummmm how is this possible? Trade logic is so horrible, I really hope they spend there time on Be a gm and working on a better way to progress players and please for the love of the game fix the damn presentation it is so bad. For some reason after all this nagging I still find myself playing this game over and over again. It's almost perfect, I just hope they get it right to a 100% the next game.
This was funny a funny thing I noticed too. EA got players like Souray and Redden to stay in the minors (like in real life), despite their ratings. I'm wondering how they were able to do this?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »