Home

NHL 14 Revamped

This is a discussion on NHL 14 Revamped within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NHL 14 Revamped

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckhead73
Thanks! We do what we can.

Also, in case there was any question, as it stands we are planning on completely in house, official, and fully supported editions of the revamped roster for XBOX 360 and Ps3, covering both NHL 13 AND NHL 14 Editions of the game, and also full support for PAL users as well. Thought that might be of Interest to you all.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
What is the ETA on this project?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2013, 07:32 PM   #162
Pro

puckhead73's Arena

OVR: 6

We don't have an established eta yet, as we are still streamlining our process with the tools now available to us. But it is pretty much sucking up all of our free time, so sooner rather than later.

NHL13 - http://goo.gl/Gmb9sf

CYCLONIAC'S MUSIC PACK - http://goo.gl/oPQtZt
Old 10-04-2013, 09:05 PM   #163
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
We don't have an established eta yet, as we are still streamlining our process with the tools now available to us. But it is pretty much sucking up all of our free time, so sooner rather than later.

The simple fact that you guys are going this deep into the editing process is absolutely amazing to hear. I havnt played gm mode yet just because I'm waiting for this update. Can't wait! Keep up great work guys.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:51 PM   #164
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegina
ok i had quick look at generic..luke gazdic edm face 49 definetly..patrick bordeleu col 1 or 54,steve mcintyre edm 66 or 104..john scott buf 72or 67,frazer mclaren tor 124 but only if u can chance haircoulour brownbut yes this was first quick look and everybody got their own taste..it would be easier if could do litlle bit of editing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose24x
You don't need to create them. Just look at the all of the generic faces and determine which ones look most like the players you want to suggest.

Like, just make a list such as:

Drew Stafford looks similar to face 39, Steve Ott looks similar to face 121, etc. (for examples, don't think those are true).

EDIT: Generic faces only. Don't know how to input custom faces in the editor.
We will edit all player ratings. We will edit appearances.said puckhead?so if u can how about these..gazdic49..bordeleu1,54 brown eyes..mcintyre 71pretty close,104,66 brown eys,matt kassian 119 brown eyes,mclaren 124 brown hair and eyes,brandon bollig the head he has or with92 and with full black beard and brown eyes..this is just one versionand are all the tough guys brown eyes?
Old 10-05-2013, 11:05 AM   #165
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Thanks! We do what we can.

Also, in case there was any question, as it stands we are planning on completely in house, official, and fully supported editions of the revamped roster for XBOX 360 and Ps3, covering both NHL 13 AND NHL 14 Editions of the game, and also full support for PAL users as well. Thought that might be of Interest to you all.

Man, you guys are dong WORK! I've got NHL 14 for the 360 and a downloaded copy of 13 on my PS3, so I'll be able to use this roster on both consoles ... Nice!

Thank you guys for putting this project together!
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2013, 07:14 PM   #166
Rookie

Thanks for the update. I have no doubt that I won't start my franchise without these rosters. I am sure they'll be well worth the wait. Thanks again guys!
Old 10-05-2013, 08:28 PM   #167
Rookie

OVR: 0

still not sure if u can edit but if u can..westgarth could be 85,if u can chance his hair and beard black and of course eyes brown..if u cant maybe 45 or 75..and joel rechlich is ok exept the eyes has to chance brown if its possible?there would be lot of tough guys in ahl and elsewhere to do,but that would be maybe too much..these geezers and suggestion are my way to look at these guys..but im ok with everything but ea way,not even the hair colour or skin colour is thats just ****ing lame
Old 10-05-2013, 09:02 PM   #168
Rookie

Any way to edit goalie masks with the roster tools?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »