Home

NHL 15 2015-2016 Season

This is a discussion on NHL 15 2015-2016 Season within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2015, 09:38 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 2015-2016 Season

I think the only time Russian hockey was in an nhl game was nhl 09 or nhl 10 it was just before the KHL started.. I had added them in my roster save last year and this year with the excessive extra players in the game... I'm starting goalie edits for the KHL , I've completed adding all missing players to it roughly 150 additional players..
Old 10-15-2015, 04:26 AM   #34
Rookie

Yeah, they had the Russia Super League in the game, but since the KHL started they haven't licensed the league in the NHL games.

Thanks again, looking forward to it, and if you wouldn't mind - could you just check to see if Mitch Marner is in the game? I played about 4 years in BeAGM, and he's the only high profile prospect that I couldn't find.

Thanks so much, and really looking forward to the next update.
Old 10-15-2015, 04:20 PM   #35
Rookie

So here is an update to my original save. This has updated and complete AHL and KHL rosters with proper gear for goalies, I also fixed the goalie equipment for the swedish league. i think I'm going to adjust jerseys for the KHL by adding logos just to make it look more realistic and i'll toy with that this week. I'm about a quarter the way thru the ohl and will post when i complete the league.... Also seeing the ideas of luby3131 and bhrangerfan0809 I'm going to scrap the czech league and utilize it for prospects not in the game such as ncaa, or Khl players for be a gm purposes, i don't want to waste time on two saves and want to make this a very in depth save.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NHL 16 Play Now.zip (746.1 KB, 76 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2015, 06:20 PM   #36
Rookie

Oops I meant to state that I did not fix goalie pads for the KHL I will once I refix the team jerseys come next uodate
Old 10-16-2015, 12:01 AM   #37
Rookie

Bluesfan4's Arena

Some good stuff in the new update (saw several additions to the OHL right away), however I am really miffed as to why Colton Parayko, the Blues outstanding rookie d-man, was apparently erased from this file altogether... Noticed several other rookies (Anton Slepyshev to name one) were also not on their NHL or AHL teams anymore as well, but in the "hidden players" section according to NHLView... Not trying to be difficult or anything, as I know for a fact the large sum of hours put into this project. I was just wondering if there was reason why certain NHL/AHL rookies were deleted and if they could be put back in in a future update...

Last edited by Bluesfan4; 10-16-2015 at 12:12 AM.
Old 10-16-2015, 08:09 AM   #38
Rookie

Sorry... didn't realize i moved a few of the guys. I'm moving prospects not on NHL,AHL, Junior to the CZECH league so i must have goofed moving a few and will be fixing this now. I appreciate the feedback and will have an updated file right back up...
Old 10-16-2015, 09:28 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkostopolus
Sorry... didn't realize i moved a few of the guys. I'm moving prospects not on NHL,AHL, Junior to the CZECH league so i must have goofed moving a few and will be fixing this now. I appreciate the feedback and will have an updated file right back up...
Can you upload roster with CHL when this roster will prepare and not delete players from Czech league it will Play now new roster.
Old 10-16-2015, 09:02 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkostopolus
So here is an update to my original save. This has updated and complete AHL and KHL rosters with proper gear for goalies, I also fixed the goalie equipment for the swedish league. i think I'm going to adjust jerseys for the KHL by adding logos just to make it look more realistic and i'll toy with that this week. I'm about a quarter the way thru the ohl and will post when i complete the league.... Also seeing the ideas of luby3131 and bhrangerfan0809 I'm going to scrap the czech league and utilize it for prospects not in the game such as ncaa, or Khl players for be a gm purposes, i don't want to waste time on two saves and want to make this a very in depth save.
Alko does incredible work on these NHL 15 rosters. Found these rosters when he originally started and it's great stuff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »