Home

-BleedsBlacknGold's First & Final Pro level sliders-

This is a discussion on -BleedsBlacknGold's First & Final Pro level sliders- within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-06-2011, 03:32 PM   #73
Rookie

enice128's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: -BleedsBlacknGold's First & Final Pro level sliders-

So I decided to try out your sliders since like many of us my controller was going to go thru my flat screen! The game really is much more enjoyable & realistic. However maybe it's just me & I'm not as good as you but is there any way to lessen the amount of computer shots on goal? I decided to begin my season last nite as the NYR (no comments please!) & so far I'm 2-0-1. I find myself coming from behind & Lundqvist practically standing on his head to save the game for me but the computer has at least 1 1/2 to 2x my total shots at the end of each game! All other stats are pretty much even like TOP, hits, faceoffs, penalties, etc. Otherwise your sliders have really helped me so thanx!!!

Last edited by enice128; 12-06-2011 at 04:17 PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:26 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1

Anyone still getting any joy with these with all the latest tuners and patches etc? I'm close to going back to NHL11 otherwise arrgghhh!
Old 01-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by habs27
Anyone still getting any joy with these with all the latest tuners and patches etc? I'm close to going back to NHL11 otherwise arrgghhh!

I'm past the halfway mark in my franchise Season 1, and still using these sliders.
Just lost in OT to Fla, 2-1. Tight, defensive battle throughout. Awesome stuff....

*EDIT* I'm playing NHL 11. Sorry, don't know how these work in '12.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 01:29 PM   #76
Banned

tofubrain2's Arena

OVR: 10

just because this is my favorite slider set OF ALL TIME and I believe it's a good base to work off of.
Old 09-25-2012, 03:37 PM   #77
Rookie

Mikeglongo's Arena

Going to use these sliders; quick question though - how do you guys put all those statistics/end results from the game like that??
Old 09-25-2012, 03:39 PM   #78
Rookie

Mikeglongo's Arena

Do these work for NHL 13?
Old 12-29-2012, 04:39 PM   #79
Banned

OVR: 24

Still going with NHL 11 and these sliders. One question:
I must really stink, because every game thus far has had scores of 3-2,3-1,4-3 (ot), etc. Not one blowout win or loss yet.

As much as I like low scoring games, it's starting to feel unrealistic. Even real games get the occasional 7-2 scores. I've yet to see it, no matter which team I play against.

I also notice if I score first, the CPU almost always scores immediately after. I have yet to get a shutout.

I've tried almost all the defensive strategies and whatnot to no avail. Any other tips out there?
Old 01-02-2013, 09:11 PM   #80
Just started!

OVR: 2

I've used the sliders in one game. Won 3-2 in overtime, Avalanche vs. Flames. Didn't catch the stats, and I'll play another game and catch the stats soon. The game seemed pretty even, if not a little lopsided in my favor. I'd tweak the AI level and such. I also turned down the saucer pass speed a little bit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders »