Home

-BleedsBlacknGold's First & Final Pro level sliders-

This is a discussion on -BleedsBlacknGold's First & Final Pro level sliders- within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-04-2013, 11:55 PM   #105
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: -BleedsBlacknGold's First & Final Pro level sliders-

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensDynasty87
THESHAMISASHAME can you post the sliders you are using
Sorry for the slow response tested the heck out of these but Remember I use Playoff Mode which is highly boost and my sliders will only work on that or battle for the cup modes .
I gave up on these fine sliders though they visually look great the CPU AI is to weak shot wise , AI learn at 0 ect .
So I went back to my original sliders and Im having great games with all types of scores as you gotta blend in Hu skill , Cpu AI and Random stuff which is very important because you gotta continually adjust in hockey so you cant dumb down the AI too much.
I may post sliders but you cant only play a handful of games as mine go full circle .

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
i mess around and used all star on these and made the goalie changes he did and i ended up winning 4-2, but i think ai learning needs to be on some, cause i outshot them 57-27
I only play Playoff Mode so I didnt have out shooting issues but puck possession was off as Hu had the advantage

PS: Whatever happened to sports video games with real sliders ??? I mean just like MLB the Show how can you get solid sliders with all the randomness stuff thats impossible to adjust for ? With NHL its hitting and intimidation and with MLB its pitcher confidence as the catalyst

Last edited by THESHAMISASHAME; 05-05-2013 at 05:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2013, 09:08 AM   #106
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: -BleedsBlacknGold's First & Final Pro level sliders-

i know im a little late, but i play nhl11 over any other nhl game besides 2k8 lol...and i have to say after all the sliders sets i have tried these are the best. i killed detroit 7-4 then got beat by dallas 6-1 now beating new jersey 6-1...so varied high scores, i still am searching for the right goalie sliders... 2/5 5/2 works but is there a more balanced for low scoring otherwisie these sliders are number 1 and i have tried many sets on pro the computer is sometimes so tough with these lol.. any suggestions on goalies

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders »