Home

Duke's NHL 13 True Broadcast PRO Sliders

This is a discussion on Duke's NHL 13 True Broadcast PRO Sliders within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-06-2012, 02:25 AM   #57
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Duke's NHL 13 True Broadcast PRO Sliders

Next Game:

Pittsburgh Penguins 4-3-1 vs Washington Capitals 5-3-1

Sid The Kid vs Alexander The Great!!!
Old 10-06-2012, 05:22 AM   #58
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

A PENS vs CAPS CLASSIC!!!

Pittsburgh Penguins 2 vs Washington Capitals 3 OT SHOOT OUT

PENS:

20 Total Shots
4 Hits
6:41 Time on Attack
76% Passing
2:00 Penalty Minutes
0/0 Powerplays
0:00 Powerplay Minutes
13 Faceoffs Won

GOAL: E. Malkin 1, C. Kunitz 1,

ASSIST: E. Malkin 1, B. Orpik 1, P. Dupuis 1, S. Depres 1,

GOALIE: M. Andre-Fleury 34 Shots Against 32 Saves .941 SV%

CAPS:

34 Total Shots
2 Hits
5:30 Time on Attack
40% Passing
0:00 Penalty Minutes
0/1 Powerplays
1:32 Powerplay Minutes
13 Faceoffs Won

GOAL: B. Dupont 1, A. Ovechkin 1,

ASSIST: F. Kuba 1, N. Backstrom 1, J. Beagle 1,

GOALIE: J. Markstrom 20 Shots Against 18 Saves .900 SV%

2-2 after 3 Periods... 2-2 after OVER TIME... 2-2 through 12 rounds of Shoot Out until its Wards turn and he puts it between Fleurys arms on a beautiful wrist shot, another great PENS & CAPS game!!! I tried to make it even greater by having Ovechkin and Crosby fight but Crosby wasnt going for it haha
Old 10-07-2012, 12:08 AM   #59
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

Hey man, just a couple of things, Im restarting my BE A GM trying a couple tweaks to also go with what u have, was wondering how do you do your passing? I point it at the person I want to pass to and it goes bad haha... Another thing I need Defensive tips like do I line up certain spot or just follow the puck? And last question do you also do NBA 2K sliders as well?
Old 10-07-2012, 05:11 AM   #60
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatefighter
Hey man, just a couple of things, Im restarting my BE A GM trying a couple tweaks to also go with what u have, was wondering how do you do your passing? I point it at the person I want to pass to and it goes bad haha... Another thing I need Defensive tips like do I line up certain spot or just follow the puck? And last question do you also do NBA 2K sliders as well?
For passing you have to point at where you want the puck to go instead of at the person. Takes some time to get used to but when you do it feels really good to lead your receiver into open space and make the play.

As far as NBA sliders, I have been tinkering with some stuff and was thinking about posting some this weekend when I have off. When I am done I will send you a PM if you so you can check them out.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:44 AM   #61
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

Sweet thanks man, Ive made a couple of those passes it does feel good haha, the 2 games Ill be going back and forth between all year definately will be NHL & 2K!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 06:32 AM   #62
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatefighter
Sweet thanks man, Ive made a couple of those passes it does feel good haha, the 2 games Ill be going back and forth between all year definately will be NHL & 2K!!!
Yea me too. I am still not completely sold on NBA2k just yet. I am really going to try and break down the sliders and see what I can come up with. I still play a ton of NCAA 13. Not too many people in here were all that into it but I find it challenging and fun on default all-American. I'm in 2018 and have yet to win a national championship, and only have 1 conference title. So awesome.

To me NHL is the perfect game. Always fun, fast paced, challenging, rewarding and fair. Love it. Hopefully after messing with sliders I will feel the same about NBA.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #63
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

Im hoping to get the game this week, I love that the right stick is like NBA LIVE with the dribble moves Im not the greatest 2K player but with the new controls I should be better with the sticks this year haha... Are you going to do it like NHL Broadcast Cam sliders?!?

My NHL TWEAKS if you wanna check them out:

Everything you changed with:

Game Speed 3
Player Acceleration 1 for both HUM & CPU
Attribute Effects 3
Goalie Passing 1
Goalie cover frequency 5
Goalie Screen Effect 4
Goalie Reaction 3
Hitting 2 still testing

I dont have the game on so if Im remembering right thats everything I added to what you had, its playing awesome for me the speed of the NHL, especially on the rush, its even helped out my passing, hitting gotta relearn angles since its quicker but once you get that hit oh so satisfying haha

This definately thr most fun NHL SEASON Ive had!!!

I always get addicted to BE A GM & ASSOCIATION MODE especially when hit playoffs I love Best of 7 series haha
Old 10-15-2012, 03:56 PM   #64
Banned

Wooo! Finally got back into the swing of things from an extensive NBA2k13, FIFA 13, and Dishonored binge.

Just had 2 great games.

First one I blew a 3-1 3rd period lead to lose in the fist minute of OT against the Eastern Conference Carolina Hurricanes

Second one I came back from an early 2-0 deficit in the 1st to end up winning 3-2 in a shootout.

Man these wins feel so good!

I am slowly climbing up the standings from my slow start with a 17-11-2 record. I can't until the playoffs, but still have a lot of hockey left to play. Guess I shouldn't be assuming I will be in the playoffs either, seeing how bad I got worked by the Wild at home last week...

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders »