Home

Phantom's REAL-SIM Sliders (NHL 14 BEAGM). Perfect Sim Hockey. Detailed info inside.

This is a discussion on Phantom's REAL-SIM Sliders (NHL 14 BEAGM). Perfect Sim Hockey. Detailed info inside. within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2013, 12:53 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Phantom's REAL-SIM Sliders (NHL 14 BEAGM). Perfect Sim Hockey. Detailed info insi

I want to know if these settings are CPU vs CPU or not?
Old 12-29-2013, 09:47 AM   #58
Pro

bpete07's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Phantom's REAL-SIM Sliders (NHL 14 BEAGM). Perfect Sim Hockey. Detailed info insi

I changed game play to simulation style, upped shooting accuracy to one and lowered cpu hitting to zero and these have saved the game for me! Thanks for the greatset
Old 01-09-2014, 09:07 AM   #59
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

Anyone complaints since the tuner update? I give up a ton of goals occasionally, just easy stuff that Luongo should be stopping. I don'thardly get any rebounds while the CPU gets ny goalie moving and diving constantly for easy rebound shots. Super annoying.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:27 AM   #60
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
Anyone complaints since the tuner update? I give up a ton of goals occasionally, just easy stuff that Luongo should be stopping. I don'thardly get any rebounds while the CPU gets ny goalie moving and diving constantly for easy rebound shots. Super annoying.
Hm, go back to v.1.03/02.... ?

Last edited by CupCrazyManiac; 01-09-2014 at 01:34 PM.
Old 01-10-2014, 05:35 AM   #61
Rookie

phantomrecon's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
Haven't made any adjustments with the new tuner set and I've played almost another full season and playoffs using these sliders. I've gotten the game almost exactly where I want it personally and I think the rest may be beyond the reach of slider adjustments. Giving up a ton of goals is bound to happen, be patient and continue adjusting to the speed and style of the slider set. The flow of the game and accuracy of stats really come into play as you get comfortable, especially defensively and with the passing.

Thanks to everyone for the responses and from what I gather overwhelmingly positive responses so far. I appreciate you taking the time to try these and offer your opinions. Most of all, glad you're all enjoying the game again as much as I am. Haven't been able to put it down since starting this GM with sliders.

Happy new year everyone.

CLICK HERE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2014, 05:41 AM   #62
Rookie

phantomrecon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverarity
Phantom,

I've been using a version of your sliders for about 50-60 games, over 2+ seasons in BEAGM. First off, I love your sliders. I've modified them only because I'm terrible at NHL and I'm playing at the pro level. Would you mind if I posted my set of sliders in a separate thread, for those beginners - like me - who are looking for an easier version of custom sliders? I would of course give you full credit for developing the base of the sliders that I have modified.

Let me know. Thanks.
Again sorry for the delay. That would be fine. Glad you're enjoying them!

CLICK HERE
Old 01-10-2014, 06:19 AM   #63
Rookie

phantomrecon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spragga
can anything be done about that stupid puck bounce in the corners?
Unfortunately this is tuner set related and not slider related and is something just easier to deal with.

CLICK HERE
Old 01-10-2014, 11:57 AM   #64
Rookie

Yundtder's Arena

OVR: 0

When you play the game with these sliders, do you notice a 100% lack of Interference, Boarding, Check from Behind calls? My players without the puck get bowled over in the attacking zone with no calls, I can go out and do the same, no call. I can level a player face first into the glass and have no issues when in 13 id get 5 and a game for that and in real life id get a 10 game suspension...

Just curious if there is something Im missing or if some penalties are turned off on High Impact. I cant play the other modes as they are just so slow.

Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders »