Home

NHL 14 Revamped Rosters 20 minute sliders

This is a discussion on NHL 14 Revamped Rosters 20 minute sliders within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do You like the sliders
Yes 30 61.22%
No 4 8.16%
Its ok 15 30.61%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-28-2014, 09:49 PM   #73
Rookie

Felixeur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 14 Revamped Rosters 20 minute sliders

Hi guys, I have played many games and at the beginning the goalies where really good but now softys go in so I need your help for testing goalie reaction speed. POST YOUR RESULTS PLEASE!
Old 01-28-2014, 09:54 PM   #74
Rookie

Felixeur's Arena

Example of some of my 20 min period sliders scores: 4-2, 3-2, 5-3, 6-4, 4-3. I at looking for 2-1, 2-0, 3-1, 4-1, and one thing I hate is that right after you score, the cpu scores and vice-versa. I will still be testing btw.

I would really appreciate your collaboration
Old 01-28-2014, 10:15 PM   #75
Pro

PensDynasty87's Arena

Try lower attribute effect slider even to 0. Superstars will still be superstars even tho it evens the players. Also try upping the goalie reaction speed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2014, 04:05 PM   #76
Rookie

Felixeur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensDynasty87
Try lower attribute effect slider even to 0. Superstars will still be superstars even tho it evens the players. Also try upping the goalie reaction speed
Thanks for the tips PensDynasty87! but I found a discovery, puck control at 0/0. Its actually better. I will now make the changes I made in the first post.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:13 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for updating your sliders constantly and making the Revamped Rosters even better than they are out of the box Can't wait for the full release and to play it with your sliders! Thanks again, keep it goin'

Quick question though: I really don't have the time to play with 20 minutes periods. Can you post an alternate version for 8 minutes? Or do the posted sliders work as well with a lower amount of minutes?

Last edited by Honni; 01-29-2014 at 04:15 PM.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:18 PM   #78
Rookie

Felixeur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honni
Thanks for updating your sliders constantly and making the Revamped Rosters even better than they are out of the box Can't wait for the full release and to play it with your sliders! Thanks again, keep it goin'

Quick question though: I really don't have the time to play with 20 minutes periods. Can you post an alternate version for 8 minutes? Or do the posted sliders work as well with a lower amount of minutes?
I have 10 minute period sliders on the bottom for those who want shorter periods
Old 01-29-2014, 04:41 PM   #79
Pro

PensDynasty87's Arena

Any idea how the alternate 10 min period sliders using ea rosters would work out on high impact instead of hardcore simulation. Game seems to flow better on high impact for me except for the stupid blatant no interference calls. Prob would have to adjust game speed and acceleration and most likely all the penalty sliders n goalie reaction speed n screen effect
Old 01-29-2014, 05:08 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixeur
I have 10 minute period sliders on the bottom for those who want shorter periods
lol, totally missed it

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders »