Home

Gamestop Spills the Beans with New NHL 10 Expanded Information

This is a discussion on Gamestop Spills the Beans with New NHL 10 Expanded Information within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2009, 08:10 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: Has Gamestop Spilled The Beans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorismary
Thats basic info on disclosure so I dont know what point your trying to make nevermind
I just think its 1derful to finally get some real in game info and not just fluff for real hardcore NHL Fans who also play the game and understand the game. Not just gimmics for kids who wanna score 100 goals online.
Yes because a fully fleshed out GM mode that may be tied into dynasty mode is fluff. You have no clue what an NDA is and how it works in the game industry, your posts make it pretty obvious.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #50
MVP

Bolts_26's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Gamestop Spills the Beans with New NHL 10 Expanded Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
Wrong. Then you could keep your roster completely accurate like I do. I like to keep my season right on par with the real one.

Like in the NBA last year when Jason Kidd got traded to Dallas. I was able to keep up with that on NBA 2K. Same goes for hockey.

Unrealistic?? I don't think so.
Chill out, pal.

Thanks for explaining, I get what your saying, but you still dont get to be the GM, your just playing as if it were the real NHL..
Old 06-20-2009, 11:05 PM   #51
Pro

OVR: 9

Prospects game might be the first step to the Canadian Hockey League, hopefully if it is the 2009 draft class and we can move those guys to there right teams.
Frontier League baseball: London Rippers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2009, 11:11 PM   #52
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29

They might make it the draft class, minus the actual names, but they can't use the actual names of the players until they have played an NHL game and waivers are signed. They could always create the players under false names though and allow us to edit the names ourselves.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:18 PM   #53
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by savoie2006
They might make it the draft class, minus the actual names, but they can't use the actual names of the players until they have played an NHL game and waivers are signed. They could always create the players under false names though and allow us to edit the names ourselves.
Well when EA made baseball games they always had fake players in AAA/AA/A and you could edit them into the right players.
Frontier League baseball: London Rippers
Old 06-20-2009, 11:19 PM   #54
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_rad13
Well when EA made baseball games they always had fake players in AAA/AA/A and you could edit them into the right players.
Right, and if they did that, it would be great.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:33 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 5

GM mode! GM MODE! GM MODE!

So much love right now, so very much love! This game just became an instant must buy, hell it shall be the first game I have ever preordered in my nineteen years of gaming~

This is fantastic, no awesome, no it is Super Special Awesome! (props to anyone who gets that reference)

Of course now I pretty much have no interest in playing NHL 09. I would like to have gotten my Dynasty off and running (and posted here as I planned) however been busy and my 360 died for a while. Nevertheless with GM Mode I will probably play this game religiously for a while. The board battles just puts the icing on the cake and the added Playoff intensity is the strawberry on top.

... now I wish I had some cake.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2009, 01:49 AM   #56
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchizz
GM mode! GM MODE! GM MODE!

So much love right now, so very much love! This game just became an instant must buy, hell it shall be the first game I have ever preordered in my nineteen years of gaming~

This is fantastic, no awesome, no it is Super Special Awesome! (props to anyone who gets that reference)

Of course now I pretty much have no interest in playing NHL 09. I would like to have gotten my Dynasty off and running (and posted here as I planned) however been busy and my 360 died for a while. Nevertheless with GM Mode I will probably play this game religiously for a while. The board battles just puts the icing on the cake and the added Playoff intensity is the strawberry on top.

... now I wish I had some cake.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »